Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Voodooguru

Seventh heaven!

143 posts in this topic

My favourite film... se7en

Favorite song... 7 nation army by white stripes

favourite os... windows 7

thought we got in at the end but oh 5hit it wasn,t to be thought both teams where poor attack wise

Ive just had a pint of 7 up in the haven club, some sad faces in there :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

you lying ###### we dont sell 7up !!!!!

dunno why that words been covered up i only said bug-er

dunno why that words been covered up i only said bug-er

no point trying to suck up now Donald hahahahahahahaha

thought we got in at the end but oh 5hit it wasn,t to be thought both teams where poor attack wise

You weren't the only one Donald my heart was in my mouth too. IMO Towns fitness is superior to Havens and it has shown both times this season. We did most of the defending in the first half but it was your lads blowing out of their Ar5es by half time. Then in the second half when we stopped making mistakes and giving pens away we were in control even with a man light on the bench. At the end it was just a mad scramble in the last 10 mins. Still think Pora is a complete waste of money.

Your to sharp ducky lad ;)

Just sitting down to that classic film 7 Brides For 7 Brothers :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

On the way home Cox was interviewing Woods on the radio and Cox said, "I thought Martins played well when he came on in the second half adding size and pace to the attack".   Woods replied, "He should have done it in the first half because that's why we took him off".      Poor old Rodney didn't get in to the action until the 51st minute and went off on 65 minutes.    One of these days Radio Cumbria will take note of what people say about Cox and his biased rantings.

When is the cup draw

3.30pm tomorrow on Radio 5 Live (909MW)

And dave machine houghton ,class ,keep him on for 80 he never passes and is tackled easier than our lass,oh and doran hahaha mom,never in the memory of man.

wondered how long it would be before we got the "town were the best of two bad sides" crack. Haven fans sooooo predictable We get it everytime lol.

The crowd figure is a "guesstimate" as well!!!!     Cox thought about 1,600, John Walsh thought less, so Cox shouted to "Steve" "what was the crowd" and Steve replied, "around 1300".    Just looked on Sporting Life website and guess what - exactly 1600!!!!!!!!

I havent stopped laughing since i got home...the jam fans are biting like mad!! Acting like 7 year olds!!

Another couple of grey hairs for my heed!! 24year old...christ! Watchin Town makes me feel about 70! :lol: sorry il stop!!

Up the TOWN!!!

God love him , our Walshy did get carried away when he said 15,000 would turn out to watch town at Wigan !!! Of course not long ago they did , Scott Quinnell scored a hat trick on what may have been his debut .

I expected haven coming out all guns blazing in the first 15 nminutes , despite all the posession they had, they were like pussycats. Poor turn out from the jam fans today, even at 6 up we didn't hear a peep from them. Brilliant walking back into town, we could still hear the town songs ringing around the wreck.

Get in there you Town boys :lol: