Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Voodooguru

Seventh heaven!

143 posts in this topic

He's granddaddy poras bottom wiper

haha is that a promotion or demotion, or his he managing to do

both jobs at same time?

****ing myself gonch im still here and still on the haven site also. and i gave town credit on there win that charlo knicker sniffer crack getting boring now even he ****es himself laughing at you lot on here but never mind good luck in the next round with your a team.

Just when you think the morally bankrupt losers couldnt be more embarrassing, up pops this chud crying his eyes out. Lovely.

Our ' A team ' ? So you think we're better than Widnes . Cheers . We have a convert . And if you mean we'll have to play our A team , well we've had minimal use of DR anyway so that's wrong .

hahaha shauny dont rise to it kid or should i say pensioner you know what i mean

whatever you say Mr Charlo knicker sniffer. :lol:

Haven't you got an internal club politics battle to fight? :unsure:

is there trouble at the chocolate blue and gold mill then??

Just when you think the morally bankrupt losers couldnt be more embarrassing, up pops this chud crying his eyes out. Lovely.

yawn yawn yawn

Having trouble sleeping Chud? probably all those defeats to town and struggling with your clubs moral depravity.

The 2nd man there was our other prop Ewan Dowes and Brett Carter, after 80 pulsating minutes two props can certainly take a bow.  And Calvert never even got over the line, which was amazing.    I thought he had got over but been held up but not so. 

I see Haven 94 is asking on their forum did Calvert get the ball down.   Well I've played it and re-played it several times and as far as I can tell he never got anywhere near to the line never mind getting the ball down.     He was tackled by Acton short of the line and Dowes came in and got underneath Calvert, followed by most of the Town team.    In my opinion Cameron's feet were nearer to the touchline for his try than Calvert was to getting the ball down for a try.    ;)  ;)

Calvert made a mess of it after watching the highlights. He'd have had more chance of scoring if he went for the flag rather than try and come back inside a little. Poor old square kecks

yes keith cameron try  was good 

I see Haven 94 is asking on their forum did Calvert get the ball down.   Well I've played it and re-played it several times and as far as I can tell he never got anywhere near to the line never mind getting the ball down.     He was tackled by Acton short of the line and Dowes came in and got underneath Calvert, followed by most of the Town team.    In my opinion Cameron's feet were nearer to the touchline for his try than Calvert was to getting the ball down for a try.    ;)  ;)

I agree I thought he should have got it down . We see such marvellous dives and one handed put downs now by wingers , he should have gone for that option . Cameron's try was a good effort , but just coz Eliott was keeping him in with his body !!!

yes keith cameron try  was good 

I'm not saying it wasn't Shaun if you read what I put.    But his feet were closer to the touchline than Calvert got to the try line!!!

yes keith cameron try was good

not so sure shaun i think it might not have been given if a video ref had looked at that one. Great tackle to deny square pants at the end.

Haven 94 is urging all the Haven fans to stand together at their Swinton match. Is this so they can all stand in silence together? Plus if they all go in the same car they can hardly lose each other can they ?

Seriously tho haven94 what has happened to your fans chanting and getting behind their team? You must have the quietest fans in RL, on Sun we got one haven haven chant and a stupid blow of the trumpet and that was it. No wonder your team goes flat when the fans don't get behind them.

If anyone is down and needs cheering up just go on deluded.com. Numerous comedy quotes available. Carter and Matty are the only ones who would get in the haven side. Priceless! Lol

Just watched the DVD , deary me talk about heart attacks ! The commentator says less than a minute to go , then for some reason Matty has a brain explosion and flings it away , they use the free play and misplace a pass to Calvert who was in at the corner , they have the scrum and that nearly leads to a try but Calvert steps infield !!! Hold it and boot it and its game over , but heh Town like to keep you on yer toes !!! Outstanding defence and forward strength ... Martin Morgan was co commentating and he predicted a 8 pt win to Haven at half time , far better to watch a game with a commentary , they were OK , far better than Coxy !

If anyone is down and needs cheering up just go on deluded.com. Numerous comedy quotes available. Carter and Matty are the only ones who would get in the haven side. Priceless! Lol

One of them is now even claiming Mossop puched SBSP in the match-winning gang tackle.....

This thread is getting really boring,is there nowt else important to talk about than whitehaven

yeah, weird that we are talking about a match 2 days ago in a thread about a match 2 days ago. If it's so boring why even post in it?

Talking about wins over Haven never gets boring . Distant or recent , makes no difference !