Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fester

Cup draw

74 posts in this topic

Plenty of support dream on they'll fetch about 400 plus your 300 =700

Hope you have got some extra turnstiles open for the Donny game choccy....After your plucky defeat to your neighbours last week the stay away fans will be flocking back down to the wreck in their droves !!!

I remember at the rec last week I couldn't hear anything from the jam when we took ur famous kells end must keep there supporting strictly to keyboards only hahahaven

We have proper turnstiles not 1950s style we get better crowds than town.and ours Are real fans not hangerson

We have proper turnstiles not 1950s style we get better crowds than town.and ours Are real fans not hangerson

hahaha ours is a World Cup venue pal :)

Haha you don't go in the railway end then gobby!! Proper turnstiles my arris...

If we all ignore this clown, he might get bored and go back to solving his 4 piece jigsaw

Please don't feed the troll !

better crowds??? are you sure about that? i would check the average figures for last year and this.

better crowds??? are you sure about that? i would check the average figures for last year and this.

is that with or without hangers on??

is that with or without hangers on??

Lets all ignore him after all he needs to go and improve his fitness levels!!

What hangers on ? Wigan have hangers on , we're in the bottom four in the championship , teams like us just have real and die hard fans

What hangers on ? Wigan have hangers on , we're in the bottom four in the championship , teams like us just have real and die hard fans

how long you had them then lol

I have absolutely no answer to that slicing witticism . I'm an educated man but hands up you have me there .

Lets all ignore him after all he needs to go and improve his fitness levels!!

Plenty of jam shud do it haha.

Rodders-

I see your namesake has been dropped this weekend, quite poetic as you were clearly dropped when you were a baby

Rodders-

I see your namesake has been dropped this weekend, quite poetic as you were clearly dropped when you were a baby

never been dropped 6ft 2 comes in handy you see.

Ah so you're saying you were a 6'2 baby? lol

I'm going to help you here then I'm going to ignore you as I get my fill of people like you  at work. I wasn't referring to being dropped as in knocked out, I meant dropped on your head as in its caused a bit of brain damage. Are you with me now?

Ah so you're saying you were a 6'2 baby? lol

I'm going to help you here then I'm going to ignore you as I get my fill of people like you at work. I wasn't referring to being dropped as in knocked out, I meant dropped on your head as in its caused a bit of brain damage. Are you with me now?

I knew what you were referring to I just added my slant to it.hardly brain damaged uni educated and good job at sellafield.what was your education or wasnt there any.

I knew what you were referring to I just added my slant to it.hardly brain damaged uni educated and good job at sellafield.what was your education or wasnt there any.

That's funny that as we've had someone else from Whitehaven come on here with that same craic.   £45k wage wasn't it at Sellafield as well.   I think he called himself Big Ivor !!!!!

Uni educated... LOL.... the distinct lack of grammatical correctness in your posts shows a distinct lack of education!!! :lol:

Anyway, lets ignore the illiterate troll and get back on topic.

I read on the club website that they're planning a few things for the fans on the Widnes match day to try and get folk down to DP.

One thing I'd like to see them do is invite Les Gorley, and possibly Jim Mills, to the match as guests of honour. Two great players who graced both clubs with equal aplomb. That'd be a nice touch by the club.