Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gav Wilson

Knights draw Catalan away in the Tetley's Challenge Cup 5th Rd.

59 posts in this topic

Try Vipbox, they usualy have all the rugby league games on ;)

This, although the last two posts I have mentioned vipbox on were removed, so quick, read this!

No need to mention any illegal live streaming site on the forums. That would be against forum rules I think.

Once we find the link, lets just post it on the KISS facebook page. Gary Hall manages that and he'll be at the game so won't be able to remove it, and it's a nice central place for us.

Anyone had any joy finding out if the game is actually on TV? I'm drawing a blank.

I found out that we're 50/1 to win at Billy Hilly though - mind you, Catalans are 1/750 :/

Is the game online? Your telling me I've come all this way and I could have watched it on my computer? Jesus Christ on a bike.

Is the game online? Your telling me I've come all this way and I could have watched it on my computer? Jesus Christ on a bike.

Still can't beat watching the game live though, enjoy the experience, met a load of Catalans fans at Millenium weekend about 5 years ago, great bunch, spent all day with them drinking their red wine ( rocket fuel). Hope our young team put up a battle.

@DragonsOfficiel: Dragons : Escaré, Blanch, Duport, Millard, Pala, Pryce, Bosc, Simon, Pelissier, Casty, Taia, Larroyer, Mounis

@DragonsOfficiel: Remplaçants : Barthau, Maria, Fakir, Baile

@DragonsOfficiel: York : Carr, Elliott, Browne, Minikin, Dent , Brown, Presley, Potter, Iley, Aldous, Smith, Lyons, Pickets

@DragonsOfficiel: Remplaçants : Bell, Brining, Haynes, Stenchion