Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stratobill

Featherstone V Halifax,Sun28th April 3pm K.O.

Match Prediction   35 members have voted

1. 1. Win, Lose or Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

56 posts in this topic

Well done Fev, great result, looking forward to your visit although not as optimistic as I was before yesterdays game at Leigh.

No-one goes to Batley thinking they can win with ease Batlad ..it should be an almighty cracker;

Whilst we're on about pantomime villains mate, how about the opposite, a gentle giant. I have briefly spoken to Stevie Crossley on several occasions this season, a true hard man , terminator, machine on the field, but a gentler, nicer, happier, polite family man you could ever wish to meet off of the field.

Chris Burton, Andrew. He was a mild-mannered gentle giant, but I can't think of anyone harder and nastier on it!

BTW, does anyone else think that Frankie Mariano looks like Chris Burton?........Hope he's half as good! 

If chris burton gets cracked everyday for the next 25 yrs he'll still be in credit that one. One hard nasty bug ger.

Yet.....lovely bloke and an absolute gentleman!

No-one goes to Batley thinking they can win with ease Batlad ..it should be an almighty cracker;

Ignoring both Batley and Fax (no disrespect intended), I believe that Sheffield are the team to be aware of this season.

Ignoring both Batley and Fax (no disrespect intended), I believe that Sheffield are the team to be aware of this season.

None taken, hope you come in your drove's and we have a great game, good luck, although not too much !!!!