Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Caldecott

Hunslet Away

35 posts in this topic

Somebody please tell me that video is a wind up lol

He (along with a few others) is doing his best to help try and generate a bit of atmosphere.

May I respectfully ask what you are doing to help bring a bit of positivity in to the club?

We could do with a lot more like him Gav;.

Absolutely! I'll be having a chat with Ian when I can about how we can help him out too. Him and Lauren Ruddock amongst others are doing a sterling job this season and the players do notice it, so long may they continue!

Absolutely! I'll be having a chat with Ian when I can about how we can help him out too. Him and Lauren Ruddock amongst others are doing a sterling job this season and the players do notice it, so long may they continue!

Gav I've pm you

Must be going for a record are we - how many topics can you have for 1 bl**dy game..

Thought yesterday was worse than Keighley as we came into the game on the back

of some really good wins, only Sully, Potter, Nicklas really worth a mention for me on

that performance.

Agree the support numbers wise was brilliant yesterday, but as for making any atmosphere or

noise, well that was worse than we saw on the pitch, thought people on a day out on the beer

would really let themselves go from the start & let people know they are there, but 12 people at

home games make more noise.

I actually thought when you moved the ball out quickly and to the right you looked dangerous on occasions, but it always some how managed to peter out when our cover got across or you made a daft error.

Not a great game though between two desperate looking teams. Best of luck until next time ...    

Fair play, you brought a great support yesterday and i love the fact you have some new fans trying to create more of an atmosphere at games, well done to the lads who are putting the flags up, and trying to create more of an atmosphere, grounds up and down the Championships need more of it! keep it up!

Fair play, you brought a great support yesterday and i love the fact you have some new fans trying to create more of an atmosphere at games, well done to the lads who are putting the flags up, and trying to create more of an atmosphere, grounds up and down the Championships need more of it! keep it up!

If and when we start winning away from home there'll be bigger flags flying,we've seen a lot of comment on this forum with regard to our lack lustre way of playing away from our comfort zone that being Huntington Stadium, maybe it's the old mind games scenario,comments of the kit for away matches as the effect of players having a complex seen in cosmetic pink,perhaps they should wear ra ra skirts instead of shorts, you never know it may catch on. :D