Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

D11

Swinton Predictions

50 posts in this topic

Funny Barrow taking the moral high ground when they've cheated more than any team in recent years

Instead of going dual reg we should have signed countless players with back handers

Short memories. Stupid comments.

I'm surprised someone hasn't already said what Mark Richardson just has. Some people have really short memories, clubs like Swinton are not breaking any rules, it's just that the rules are pretty stupid.

Ryan Shaw had a 4 year contract with Warrington but when they partnered up with Swinton the RFL allowed Swinton to take over what was his last year

of the 4 year contract so he could play the season with them. He still trains full-time with Warrington 1st Team and I am told by a family member that Warrington still

have ambitions for him as a Warrington 1st team player. I have also been told that Ryan has been attracting some interest from Rugby Union clubs and 2 premier clubs have made inquires about him and I'm told he is very interested in changing codes. I can see why they are sniffing as he is an outstanding kicker.

Shame if he changes codes would love to see him in Barrow shirt again.

We will be winners in the long run, despite how much negativity you may read on our forum.

There only 1 winner that is Super league The RFL are killing the game outside Super League.

There only 1 winner that is Super league The RFL are killing the game outside Super League.

You think super league are benefitting? Seems like we have a league where every game matters whereas they do not start competing until the season is two thirds over. In addition, the standard of players playing in the championship has generally increased this year (smaller super league squads) so I understand all the concerns but am unsure that super league are greatly benefitting. We have a great game, that is always important to remember.

Blimey we haven't even played you yet and already the "your Warrington" rubbish is being used. What is the reaction going to be if you win,it'll be like your cup final then.

Get a grip look at the table......any Warrington players we have used or indeed signed apart from the two established dual reg are young kids who through no fault of their or their club would not have had anywhere to play this year.

Blimey we haven't even played you yet and already the "your Warrington" rubbish is being used. What is the reaction going to be if you win,it'll be like your cup final then.

Get a grip look at the table......any Warrington players we have used or indeed signed apart from the two established dual reg are young kids who through no fault of their or their club would not have had anywhere to play this year.

name a 17 man team without using warrington players....

What about Chris bridge??

Anyone know the officials for tomorrow's game?

Really looking forward to this game and I hope the Swinton fans have a safe journey

Good on Ryan for getting first team rugby but its shame it wasn't for Barrow

Raiders 42-16

Sp1der

The RFL are killing the game inside and outside Super League...2300 at Salford tonight and 2800 at London; Not so super dooper after all;

name a 17 man team without using warrington players....

Saw young Spencer in the gym near Swinton. He didn't sign for us....probably because you offered far more money. Who in their right mind would sign and travel to your place three times a week otherwise

I take it you've forgotten all the dirty des Johnson dealings which brought you/ bought you lots of success in very recent years

These pathetic oft repeated ill thought out jibes are hard to take from most clubs let alone Barrow fans who've had more experience than most of breaking rules and also a lot of top class dual ref players in recent yesrs

What about Chris bridge??

The clue was in the line "the two established dual reg"

Him and Wood

I'm surprised someone hasn't already said what Mark Richardson just has. Some people have really short memories, clubs like Swinton are not breaking any rules, it's just that the rules are pretty stupid.

AGREE!!!!!!!

Peter Brooke is the man in the middle today

You think super league are benefitting? Seems like we have a league where every game matters whereas they do not start competing until the season is two thirds over. In addition, the standard of players playing in the championship has generally increased this year (smaller super league squads) so I understand all the concerns but am unsure that super league are greatly benefitting. We have a great game, that is always important to remember.

yes  i do think super league are  benefiting because they keep all the best young talent without releasing them  and putting them on dual reg. Championship would be alot stronger if they were signed on for Championship clubs, then they would be able to make much needed cash to keep them a float by paying transfer fee's for these players which would help them to invest and develop young player's.

Cheers Riggy

Hopefully the rugby will be better than the forum waffle today

Raiders bar to moan

Spider

Funny Barrow taking the moral high ground when they've cheated more than any team in recent years

Instead of going dual reg we should have signed countless players with back handers

Short memories. Stupid comments.

The trouble is Barrow got caught, how many teams are breaking the rule's including super league clubs, how can clubs manage with less than a 1000 through the gates and run the club's financially. Barrow get 24 points deducted while super league club's don't in trouble  for breach of rule's.

The clue was in the line "the two established dual reg"

Him and Wood

I thought dual reg players had to be under 23?

Or a certain age which I'm sure wood and bridge are a lot older than

29 points actually and im sure other clubs have been at it as well..

At least we have a home of our own and not a club with no chance of having there own ground in the near or distant future.....Agecroft will never happen guys and if you believe it will you are deluded...sorry

I really fear for RL...there are a few clubs who are going to go under and I hope Barrow are not going to be one of them...but if we get relegated to the league of death it will not help our cause.

Lee

29 points actually and im sure other clubs have been at it as well..

At least we have a home of our own and not a club with no chance of having there own ground in the near or distant future.....Agecroft will never happen guys and if you believe it will you are deluded...sorry

I really fear for RL...there are a few clubs who are going to go under and I hope Barrow are not going to be one of them...but if we get relegated to the league of death it will not help our cause.

Lee

We didn't start the muck slinging

Heard it all before and sticking a sorry at the end doesn't make it ok

Pathetic ......sorry

Think you all need to wind ya necks in... It's a game of rugby and as long as its a good game who cares who is playing for who or who got caught doing this doing that. Good luck to both teams (A Barrow win would be nice) and I hope the Swinton fans get here and home safe.

Balla.

Think you all need to wind ya necks in... It's a game of rugby and as long as its a good game who cares who is playing for who or who got caught doing this doing that. Good luck to both teams (A Barrow win would be nice) and I hope the Swinton fans get here and home safe.

Balla.

WELL SAID ! Balla

Come on ! It's game day ! Lets support the lads .. They need it ! A barrow win hopefuljy but first and foremost a good entertaining game for both

sets of fans . Wish this weather would do one tho !

Enjoy the game peeps ! :)

Come on Barrow lets have a solid display resulting in a sound home victory by more than 12 pts pleasssseeee.

Excellent win with good solid display across the park..

Some dodgy ref decisions should at least have been on report..

Wel payed barrow and keep it up..

Yes well played Barrow and congratulations on a well deserved win.

Very surprising no mention of the Warrington link following the win.

Good luck for the rest of the season.