Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

maccca-6-

All the best

11 posts in this topic

Happy st George's day everyone. The only day we should celebrate in this country

Happy st George's day everyone. The only day we should celebrate in this country

What about Christmas?

Macca we will be celebrating Sunday as well (again)  :D

Macca we will be celebrating Sunday as well (again) :D

That's standard against them lot mate....COME ON THE HUNS!!!

Posted · Hidden by John Drake, April 23, 2013 - No reason given

now now boys im on my final warning so i do hope we all have a lovely day even the r------s

Marchy needs to get the best out of the lads on Sunday if the Hawks don't get the mind set right for this one then im afraid York will out enthuse us  in the opening 20 mins. Not enough talk between the lads for me needs 3 or 4 to inspire the others to work their socks off for each other this game could be the turning point in the Hawks season and a cup final performance is a must. Cut out the silly penalties and start with our strongest line up particularly in the pack. Need to go out all guns blazing like we did against barrow and Whitehaven. 

Marchy needs to get the best out of the lads on Sunday if the Hawks don't get the mind set right for this one then im afraid York will out enthuse us in the opening 20 mins. Not enough talk between the lads for me needs 3 or 4 to inspire the others to work their socks off for each other this game could be the turning point in the Hawks season and a cup final performance is a must. Cut out the silly penalties and start with our strongest line up particularly in the pack. Need to go out all guns blazing like we did against barrow and Whitehaven.

Marchys not in the best of form tho col. Between the penaltys he gives away ( worst when we've ball in hand) and his lack of form, he wouldn't be in my 17 this Sunday

Marchys not in the best of form tho col. Between the penaltys he gives away ( worst when we've ball in hand) and his lack of form, he wouldn't be in my 17 this Sunday

not my shout picking the team macca but theres enough players particularly with the duel reg forwards available to have a very strong pack moore in particular was immense against Swinton  but york have worked well as a team at home especially  and i dont want the Hawks to be the team to give them a rare away win . Just hope the lad can start playing his best i know for reasons i wont comment on  hes not fired on all cylinders as yet but i know hes a talented kid and will want to get back to winning ways asap and so do I for the sake of the fans.