Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Supporter

Dewsbury Match

136 posts in this topic

One player we don't need injured is big Brett , both in terms of his talent and the problem it leaves us in a position we're not deep in . Adam Walne got a good move but it was a big loss for us. .

Its a forum lad and very much haven related people can have a opinion.ive posted that dews will beat you because dews was the topic.

Poorer Poorer ( poorest!)

The jam forum is blocked isn't it. Are you scared of something little man.

Poorer Poorer ( poorest!)

The jam forum is blocked isn't it. Are you scared of something little man.

wouldn't call Pora small... #beergut

You get the feeling champ clubs are using dr as a way of saving money.!! Downdowndown 6ft 2 is hardly little man

The way the Widnes players were going down near the end I think there won't be any players available for DR!!!!!      

I wasn't all that impressed with Kevin Brown for Widnes and Wakey tied up Hock so that he never got sniff.

Widnes look a distinctly average mob . I know it's all relative and I'm not saying we' ll win , but they shouldn't give our players any nightmares and on our patch we should be looking to be very competitive .

You get the feeling champ clubs are using dr as a way of saving money.!! Downdowndown 6ft 2 is hardly little man

Like your aspirations....exaggerated....I'll see you tomorrow!

The way we are playing at Dewsbury I can see nothing but a Town victory, by 28-18. We cannot score in the second half, but don't think it's down to fitness; more like hitting the 'wall' in the marathon and not coming through it.

You will be disappointed with the work rate of Karl Pryce (on second thoughts. He doesn't play for the full 80 minutes, if any at all.

The way we are playing at Dewsbury I can see nothing but a Town victory, by 28-18. We cannot score in the second half, but don't think it's down to fitness; more like hitting the 'wall' in the marathon and not coming through it.

You will be disappointed with the work rate of Karl Pryce (on second thoughts. He doesn't play for the full 80 minutes, if any at all.

When are you going to work out how to use the quote function properly special boy?

when I you going to think for yourself hangeron

You are an English language legend Pora. You are also a credit to Whitehaven, you should be really proud of yourself.

You are an English language legend Pora. You are also a credit to Whitehaven, you should be really proud of yourself.

am proud and pleased am not from jam town

I didn't mean his height I was on about his 10 bellys

I sandwich caravan curtain, guerilla teapot clamp?

Says in Star that Ben Kavanagh will play for town tomorrow . That's good but I'm surprised there's not a back there to . Still no Coyle , that punt's not looking the best at the minute is it ? Calders hoping to be back training at the back end of the week . Good news , he gives us an edge on the flank and has shown his true self this year .

With the players available, I still can't see the possibility for Connor to move into a half-back position. My team sheet. Would read:

Carter, Miller, Morris, Connor, Mossop, Lupton, Forber, Acton, Mattinson, Coward, Shackley, Stack, Olstrum, Dowes, Thackray, Phillips, Kavanagh. Eighteenth man Pora Pora for his motivational skills!

I'd have wondered about one of Hulme or Briscoe , that would have enabled that shift for Connor . Be interesting to see what they do when Calders returns in terms of Kayle , that would give them a bit more of a chance to be flexible .

I agree David, but I don't think either (based on the T&S story) have been included in the squad for Sunday. the return of Calderwood would indeed allow players to move into their best positions.

Says in Star that Ben Kavanagh will play for town tomorrow . That's good but I'm surprised there's not a back there to . Still no Coyle , that punt's not looking the best at the minute is it ? Calders hoping to be back training at the back end of the week . Good news , he gives us an edge on the flank and has shown his true self this year .

I dont get too much wrong do I David  B)