Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Drake

26/04/13 - Hull FC v Wigan Warriors - KO 8pm

Who will win?   9 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull FC
    • Wigan Warriors
    • Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

53 posts in this topic

Referee: R Silverwood

Touch Judge: R Hicks

Touch Judge: C Sharrad

Reserve: C Dean

Match Commissioner: B Lilley

In Goal: G Dolan

In Goal: M Kidd

Wigan squad: Josh Charnley, Dom Crosby, Gil Dudson, Liam Farrell, Ben Flower, Darrell Goulding, Blake Green, Harrison Hansen, Jack Hughes, Michael McIlorum, Lee Mossop, Sean O'Loughlin, Sam Powell, Pat Richards, Matty Smith, Scott Taylor, Iain Thornley, Logan Tomkins, Sam Tomkins.

Hull FC squad: Bowden, Briscoe, Crookes, Crooks, Green, Heremaia, Horne, Houghton, Johnson, Lineham, Lynch, McDonnell, O’Meley, Pitts, Shaul, Watts, Westerman, Whiting, Yeaman

Hull FC squad: Josh Bowden, Tom Briscoe, Jason Crookes, Ben Crooks, Chris Green, Aaron Heremaia, Richard Horne, Danny Houghton, Paul Johnson, Tom Lineham, Andy Lynch, Shannon McDonnell, Mark O'Meley, Jay Pitts, Jamie Shaul, Liam Watts, Joe Westerman, Richard Whiting, Kirk Yeaman.

We'll 'ave 'em!

You having a Lance Cpl. Jones moment there, mate?

That's pretty much a full Wigan squad for the first time this year. I think we could prevail here, though Hull is always a tough game. There were (to me) a few unfamiliar names in the Hull squad - I assume they are suffering from injuries - as they always seem to have more than their fair share.

That's pretty much a full Wigan squad for the first time this year. I think we could prevail here, though Hull is always a tough game. There were (to me) a few unfamiliar names in the Hull squad - I assume they are suffering from injuries - as they always seem to have more than their fair share.

Really?!

2012 - 12-56

2011 - 16-30

2010 - 0-46

We haven't really done well at home against Wigan recently! Or away...!

2012 - 48-10

2011 - 14-12

2010 - 48-24

2009 - 34-22

2008 - 66-6

2007 - 47-16

2006 - 38-16

I can see then putting at least 40 on us, and us not scoring many with our half back situation.

I can only see a Wigan win, unless Tomkins is injured in which case it's a default opposition win!

I remember the 46 - 0 Wigan win when Maguire was off on bereavement and Wane took charge of his first game. Best performance from a team I've seen in SL, never seen anything as clinical and efficient.

I reckon Wigan by 20 this time though.

You having a Lance Cpl. Jones moment there, mate?

Certainly some sort of "senior" moment, that's for sure.

Hull 12 Pies 38.

I remember the 46 - 0 Wigan win when Maguire was off on bereavement and Wane took charge of his first game. Best performance from a team I've seen in SL, never seen anything as clinical and efficient.

I reckon Wigan by 20 this time though.

I remember thinking that night that Wigan would win the Grand Final, fingers crossed for the same again.

Certainly some sort of "senior" moment, that's for sure.

Hull 12 Pies 38.

Damage limitation is the extent of my expectation for this game.

Wigan at -12 looks like one of the bets of the season.

Wigan should win this game 9 times out of 10. Hull are a fair way off being the real deal, but they'll still have their moments this year.

Just walked past Andy Gregory on the way to the Three John Scotts in the centre of Hull. He was with a silver haired chap, both looking to have a somewhat rosy complexion.

Is there some Pies celebration of former players on tonight or summat?

Major accident reported on eastbound M62 around J30. 1 person died and 12 others injured. Expect major delays if you are going over to Hull as traffic is backed up for several junctions!!!!

Edit: motorway just opened but still massive tailbacks

Major accident reported on eastbound M62 around J30. 1 person died and 12 others injured. Expect major delays if you are going over to Hull as traffic is backed up for several junctions!!!!

Edit: motorway just opened but still massive tailbacks

You sure about this?

There was an accident on the westbound carriageway earlier on today that sounds rather similar. Eastbound was fine after a while