Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Drake

28/04/13 - Warrington Wolves v Bradford Bulls - KO 3pm

Who will win?   14 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • Bradford Bulls
    • Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

54 posts in this topic

How strange that nearly every person that has commented is saying Wire win, yet the votes are going the other way. I assume fans vote for their team even if they think they will lose?

Anyway Wire by 20

If Warrington win, you watch the votes shoot up after the game.

The Bulls are the surprise package of the season IMO

Home advantage might just tip it for me

Hope so

10-4

Purtell try.

Sammut missed goal.

(About 15 minutes ago, internet fannying around)

Disappointed to say the least, it sounds like Warrington defended very very well and we offered very little. The Wolves took their chances and even though the second half became an error fest, back to back tries made the game looked like a thumping.

I think we're going to struggle next week and really hope the season doesn't fizzle out. Gutted we didn't perform, but the late rally and try tally did the damage. Second big test, second big fail.

Quite happy with that, thought we may struggle. 7 tries to 1 is comprehensive and a standard Hodgson kicking day would have seen us hit 40.

Still, half way through the season and 6th place, I'd have taken that. Same amount of points as this time last year with 14, so we're on track, we just need to sort out our defence and our discipline and get a few more bodies back for more options and to rest a few of those who are underpeerforming.

Too many Bulls players underperformed and the score slightly flattered Warrington.

However, no complaints and at least we didn't get totally dominated in the way we did last year.

The boys will look at the video and be motivated not let their standards drop like this again. Roll on Leeds on Friday.

Disappointed to say the least, it sounds like Warrington defended very very well and we offered very little. The Wolves took their chances and even though the second half became an error fest, back to back tries made the game looked like a thumping.

I think we're going to struggle next week and really hope the season doesn't fizzle out. Gutted we didn't perform, but the late rally and try tally did the damage. Second big test, second big fail.

Against the "Big 4" (that is to say Wire, Wigan, Saints and Leeds) we've only managed to get one point from eight. The others we've never been at the races which is a little disappointing to say the least as we are better than that IMO. We had a good game against high flying Huddersfield but apart from that we don't seem to be turning up against big teams. It seems in general we either get thrashed or thrash the other team. Not much inbetween. It isn't a worry really, and like Hindle I would have taken 6th having played everyone once.

That said we are in the middle of an utter rotten run of SL fixtures and I do think that could take away some confidence or momentum. Still, everyone has to play everyone, can't complain too much.

Strong defense from wire today, Ben Currie is making a name for himself and looks like the loose forward role is his,

getting more involved with general play.Having confidence to give league debuts to Riley and Bridge against an improving Bulls is all credit to Smith.