Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Piggy's mate

Second Vs Fifth

42 posts in this topic

See you all there for what promises to be a great game. Hope the dogs can come away with 3 points.

Sadly a great game it wasnt! Credit to Leigh we never stepped up to the plate to give them a game. What a difference a week makes :(

Sadly a great game it wasnt! Credit to Leigh we never stepped up to the plate to give them a game. What a difference a week makes :(

Even Dewsbury haven't been nilled this season  :lol:

That will probably change next week.

:rolleyes:

Even Dewsbury haven't been nilled this season :lol:

maybe not in a full match rombo but they get nilled nearly every second half dont they????!?? How many times is it now???

maybe not in a full match rombo but they get nilled nearly every second half dont they????!?? How many times is it now???

Still haven't been so **** that we haven't scored any points. 

yet also are no where near good enough to get into the top 6? and currently not in a playoff spot. If we lose every game until the end of the season we will still finish above dewsbury. :)

Rombo maybe u should concentrate on dews but y would you when u already know u wont be in the same league as us next season .lmao

Oh Eddie. How old are you? About 5?

I see Leigh have not paid their players for over a month!

I did like the look of their number 10...... I wonder if JK has his phone number? ;)

Oh Eddie. How old are you? About 5?

What a joker!

It's one bad performance, after one of the toughest encounters you could imagine in the cup; holding a top SL side to just 13 points, it was half expected, you can't mix it at that level without some form of fallout afterwards, our lads have day jobs and no time to recover from that kind of punishment.

All teams will have "off day's", Leigh had one against Halifax, who put 60 past them, Fev had one against York and Halifax had one by the sounds of it yesterday at Fev. Even the totally unbeatable Sheffield had an off day losing to Whitehaven.

One thing is for certain from all the teams I've seen this year in this division, there are no "easy games", the previous easy winnable games have gone, Hunslet gave a good indication of that, the cumbrian sides are always tough, especially on there own patch, Donny were no mugs either. Yet they are all a long way away on the league table from the top 5. 

We are almost halfway through the season and we have only dropped 6 points. At the start of the campaign who'd have believed that was possible? I know I didn't, I'd have thought you were in cloud cuckoo land if you'd come up with that at the beginning of the season.

Some people cant be bothered staying on their own forum probably because it is so negative and boring

.This subsequently transfers to their team hence the pathetic displays this season.Problem solved.

Can't be any older than 14?

I thought the same about most of the fans you have got on here. 

Can't be any older than 14?

If that's the case then it's been a rough old 14 years by the look of him.

B)

Very funny BSJ ;-)