Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bomber is god

haven v donny

44 posts in this topic

as i cant post on the trophy dodging ,tax evading ,jambo site, i would like to wish the good ship haven 2010 well in their game against donny,hopefully they will beat them by 7..........................sorry i meant 13  thus denying them a bonus :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

They're going on a four game winning streak don't ya know ... I read it in the Star , it's official.

Yeah fingers crossed Haven can get the win on Sunday by 13pts please

Careful lads your on the slippery slope wanting Haven to win!  :lol: Next thing you know you will think H4E is talking sense! (or is that pushing it too far?)

To be fair if a couple of non Cumbrian teams can get isolated at the bottom of the table it is good news, then after that any two teams apart from us.

Any team but us , but all this talk of other games and results is irrelevant if you're not helping yourself . We have to turn it up and win our own games , then what others do doesn't matter.

Careful lads your on the slippery slope wanting Haven to win!  :lol: Next thing you know you will think H4E is talking sense! (or is that pushing it too far?)

To be fair if a couple of non Cumbrian teams can get isolated at the bottom of the table it is good news, then after that any two teams apart from us.

I can't think of a single scenario where I would ever be wanting haven to win  :O I dont care if they were playing an AL Quada 13, a bunch of Irish republicans, or a Jimmy Saville paedophile select......I still would be shouting for the opposition.......If they were playing the Martians and the future of our planet depended on them winning.......I'm sorry but it would be "come on you little green men" :rolleyes:

Will Osama Bin Lydon captain the Al Qaeda mob?

Will Osama Bin Lydon captain the Al Qaeda mob?

Or maybe that well known Jam terrorist " Assa Marra ######"

Osama Sin bin Lydon ... And I wouldn't want to be on the end of Abu Hamza's right arm fend ...

He's been dropped then .

Wonder what the guy championing him with his nickname thinks about that ? Obviously knows a player that guy . When you look at all the money that'll have gone into him and you look at Acton ... That must peeve haven fans .

Correct and replaced with a duel reg.

not dropped hes getting his fitness levelS up.we will more than cope wid donny.look forward to 4.40 tomorrow!!

Martins dropped to .... Sorry getting his fitness levels up . Since rested , sorry dropped . It must really hit them when they see what we have in those two positions .

not dropped hes getting his fitness levelS up.we will more than cope wid donny.look forward to 4.40 tomorrow!!

Pleased you cleared that one up,comedy gold .

You can understand bomber how he would struggle to get fit in PNG , that Japanese invasion must have been disruptive .

Pleased you cleared that one up,comedy gold .

to be dropped he would need to be playing every week which he aint so work it out or I'll draw it for you

You can understand bomber how he would struggle to get fit in PNG , that Japanese invasion must have been disruptive .

Makes you wish they had signed codkiller aswell,top signings by the 2010 bod.

Martins dropped to .... Sorry getting his fitness levels up . Since rested , sorry dropped . It must really hit them when they see what we have in those two positions .

Martins is in the last chance saloon, I'm told!!!!!

Their props look short burst merchants Keith , our guys and our rotation lets us rumble for the full game . I don't rate their pack purely on what I've seen .