Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Supporter

Northern Rail Cup

23 posts in this topic

The draw for the knock-out stages of the 2013 Northern Rail Cup will be held live on BBC Radio Leeds at 6.20pm next Wednesday (May 1) when all 14 Kingstone Press Championship clubs will join London Skolars and North Wales Crusaders in the competition’s final stages. Listen on line.

Any home tie in any cup game will do . Whatever the merits of it and its relative unimportance , this is a comp you can do serious damage in with only 2 good draws .

Any home draw will do. However, it would be nice to draw North Wales Crusaders if only to see Ryan playing again at Derwent Park.

Crusaders are playing very well at the moment and would be no pushovers!!!

Crusaders are playing very well at the moment and would be no pushovers!!!

Bet Victor thinks so too and has both Town and North Wales Crusaders available at 33 - 1 to win the Cup. Whitehaven are 40 - 1.

how a bookies can give odds before the comp has even been drawn is crazy.what happens if town get say fax away then their hardly 33/1 to win it then are they more like 80/1.take no heed of bet victor 

how a bookies can give odds before the comp has even been drawn is crazy.what happens if town get say fax away then their hardly 33/1 to win it then are they more like 80/1.take no heed of bet victor

pick your dummy up grandaddy Pora or should I say walking stick hahahaha

Err , the odds change after the draw ... And can come in or go out . That's gambling . You can get odds on all Cups before theyve began or drawn , I've bombed my money on Everton for the Cup for years ...They price things up in case people want a bet , it's an amazing new phenomena

jam at home would be a great tie anybody at the rec will have a game on their hands. :dry:

Yes, we want to be at home as well but we are not bothered whether it's the Jam or not, we'll take whoever we draw.

Northern Rail Cup Draw May 1st 2013

A great home draw for Town against Hunslet Hawks to be played weekend of May 18th /19th (unless selected for the May 16th Premier Sports TV match).

Northern Rail Cup Draw May 1st 2013

A great home draw for Town against Hunslet Hawks to be played weekend of May 18th /19th (unless selected for the May 16th Premier Sports TV match).

Thats 2 losses for you then sorry

Thats 2 losses for you then sorry

that's confidence from you then.

that's confidence from you then.

to be honest 1-7 hunslet are very good and you lot 8-13 class could go either way

They have a better fullback than Carter??

They have a better winger than Miller??

They must be SL standard because Miller and Carter arnt far off.

to be honest 1-7 hunslet are very good and you lot 8-13 class could go either way

well on derwent park i would take a better 8-13 over 1-7, although i very much doubt they have better backs than carter and ell.

well on derwent park i would take a better 8-13 over 1-7, although i very much doubt they have better backs than carter and ell.

wait and see keinhorst is a different class miller may well turn out to be mind

Keinhorst is a centre not a winger

The Featherstone forum expected to have the Premier Sports NRC Thursday night slot, however they are now saying that the Dewsbury game is the choice. Nothing official on Premier Sports yet.

Halifax official web site has just confirmed the Premier Sports fixture.