Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emosi Koloto

The Broncos may have picked up a gem

8 posts in this topic

I watched a youtube video of the London Broncos u/19 win over Featherstone and noticed an unfamiliar player on the wing, his name is Saeed Agdobe so i did a bit of research on him and found this...

He looks a player of real talent.

London have got a really good U19s side this season. They've won 4 so far, including a 60 point demolition of Bradford and a victory over Wigan. Of the 4 defeats they pushed Leeds close and lost by just 2 against Wakefield and 6 versus Huddersfield.

Lots of talent coming through down south, just need to do something about the club they play for.

We're lucky enough at the Dockers to have a couple of the Bronco's U19s, and there are definitely a few who look pretty handy.

Looks like are great talent, no doubt union will be keeping a close eye on him. The potential untapped talent in London is frightening and not just for the broncos, other super league clubs should invest and partner up with junior clubs/boroughs in London, the return for maybe investing £10-15,000 a year for both club and country could pay dividends.

Reminds me of Watkins with the way he moves and that nice little step move he does. Looks a talent. I'd love to see footage against better opposition though.

Forget Watkins, the next offiah, looks very good and has the confidence to back himself, that is what wing play is all about

Forget Watkins, the next offiah, looks very good and has the confidence to back himself, that is what wing play is all about

He certainly looks like a talent but the tackling or lack of it made him look a bit better than it should. Every defender was trying to go high on him when the need to take his legs was very necessary.