Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

class of 63

Barrow game

83 posts in this topic

I think Julian that where the Kidd family is concerned Phil H's terrible use of the word rape was indeed used to cause offence.

He takes every opportunity to attack this family,knowing that a few years ago the Swinton club would have ceased had it not been for that families intervention.

Even now whilst choosing not to support the club he selectively forgets this fact.

I do think whilst their intervention in saving the club has been good and all credit to them for that, the financial situation doesn't look good at the moment, some welcome investment wouldn't go amiss and soon take a look at the accounts it isn't good to say the least.

http://companycheck.co.uk/company/06045563

ps i'll be at the game tonight so "COME ON YOU LIONS".

What would you expect? 400-500 gates every week. Hardly enough to pay this 'mythical squad of our own' is it?

As I have said for a while, perhaps we didn't have an option other than to tie up with Warrington for the moment. Fans staying away will not help will it.

People come on here with all the answers.......until you ask them specifically what they are and then they just pose even more questions and no answers at all. The inability to answer yes or no shows the hand of a bluffer who likes the sound of his own voice but rarely hears substance in it.

Perhaps a more pertinent question in reality is, HAVE WE ENOUGH SUPPORTERS TO WARRENT HAVING A CLUB AT THIS LEVEL?

Julian a breakdown of creditors would probably reveal a significant amount owed to the directors loan account.

Stand up and support your team!

Come on you Lions!!!

Going to the game feeling we can win,but at worst we need a bonus point

On the Barrow forums prediction thread all 16 posts are going for a Barrow win, can we match that???

I shall not be going, as I don't wish to give Paul Kidd a helping hand in his quest to rape Swinton Lions of its identity and undermine the integrity of the Championship.

I fully realise this a a forum and things will digress, but started this topic to discuss  a simple rugby league match, a shame it had to get to this

It's a flawless logic Alan. Supporting the team you love.