Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emosi Koloto

Which Championship players would do well in SL ?

30 posts in this topic

I`ll disagree with you about JT, fantastic tackler but not big enough to compete at the top level.

I`ll disagree with you about JT, fantastic tackler but not big enough to compete at the top level.

nonsense jimmy was a superb player who always punched well above his weight

Greg Worthington would go very well in Super League.

No, no no Chris. Remember, he's useless. Nobody would want to sign him.......

nonsense jimmy was a superb player who always punched well above his weight

Oh right I`ve only watched his performances for the last 8/9 years or so. I`ll step aside to your superior knowledge.

That`s NOT a dig at JTs undoubted qualities, he`s proved to be one of the better tacklers in our game..IMO... Once you`d been Taylored you knew you`d been tackled.

BRK, What about Dan Toal ?

His rise from Amateur to champs 1 & now to the champs seems almost flawless, so he has the raw talent & is young enough, Would he have enough to make the grade given full-time SL Training ?

Oh right I`ve only watched his performances for the last 8/9 years or so. I`ll step aside to your superior knowledge.

That`s NOT a dig at JTs undoubted qualities, he`s proved to be one of the better tacklers in our game..IMO... Once you`d been Taylored you knew you`d been tackled.

i've watched a lot of jimmy as well and i rated him very highly. he had a great pair of hands and as you say bart he was one of the best tacklers i have ever seen. just the right qualities for a top second row. but fair play to him he wanted to stay at leigh.