Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emosi Koloto

Which Championship players would do well in SL ?

I`ll disagree with you about JT, fantastic tackler but not big enough to compete at the top level.

I`ll disagree with you about JT, fantastic tackler but not big enough to compete at the top level.

nonsense jimmy was a superb player who always punched well above his weight

nonsense jimmy was a superb player who always punched well above his weight

Oh right I`ve only watched his performances for the last 8/9 years or so. I`ll step aside to your superior knowledge.

That`s NOT a dig at JTs undoubted qualities, he`s proved to be one of the better tacklers in our game..IMO... Once you`d been Taylored you knew you`d been tackled.

BRK, What about Dan Toal ?

His rise from Amateur to champs 1 & now to the champs seems almost flawless, so he has the raw talent & is young enough, Would he have enough to make the grade given full-time SL Training ?

Oh right I`ve only watched his performances for the last 8/9 years or so. I`ll step aside to your superior knowledge.

That`s NOT a dig at JTs undoubted qualities, he`s proved to be one of the better tacklers in our game..IMO... Once you`d been Taylored you knew you`d been tackled.

i've watched a lot of jimmy as well and i rated him very highly. he had a great pair of hands and as you say bart he was one of the best tacklers i have ever seen. just the right qualities for a top second row. but fair play to him he wanted to stay at leigh.