Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shun

Todays results

39 posts in this topic

Unreal decision to give pats a penalty last play of the game for a voluntary tackle!!! Joke

My favourite against my least favourite and the CLASS destroy a poor over achieving myton warriors 34-8. Jordan precious is not playing anymore as he is signing for Gloucester all golds!!!!

Great performance from the green n golds today question hullfan who are those horrible gutter mouthed women that stand on their touchline they need to pipe down a bit

Their only like that when their getting beat very bad losers are myton. more vicious then the blokes( even though their look like blokes) there are women!!!! I think myton are playing east hull midweek due a players stag do next weekend I'm led to believe. East will IMO bury them aswell.

They dont sound like nice people mate but as for a mid week game because of a stag night i cannot fault them

O I agree it as to be done think I'll take a walk to it, got a few mates at east so should be good!!

Unreal decision to give pats a penalty last play of the game for a voluntary tackle!!! Joke

Yes we pinched a point but the penalty count against St Pats in the second half was 15 - 3 and if you watch that back you will see that was a joke.

I don't understand why you played Lee R at Halfback when he would have been best spent at Prop/Second Row ???

Haha hull fan give it a rest what's your problem with us ( myton ) yes we got beat today but that's first time in about 4 years you've( west hull ) beat us so pipe down and as for talking about our side line I saw 3 of your supporters giving an old man some stick and mouthing at him so your no one to call any one ! Your all that far up your own ***** as a club it's funny

Radders played half cause scotty Partis was out with cracked rib he will play in pack soon as Scott back and the ref was awful for both teams but decision at end was bad even said by pats lads and coaches

Radders played half cause scotty Partis was out with cracked rib he will play in pack soon as Scott back and the ref was awful for both teams but decision at end was bad even said by pats lads and coaches

Sorry don't misunderstand me I agree with the ref, I did the twitter today and said at the end the Official was very poor, some of the decisions today were bizarre. Anyway good luck and see you back at the Pats soon

O I agree it as to be done think I'll take a walk to it, got a few mates at east so should be good!!

Get in for free wont you?

No left them my friend, free agent weighing up all my options a lot of interest.

No left them my friend, free agent weighing up all my options a lot of interest.

Well if you can't get in there side there isn't many left below them is there? No friend of mine :)

I can get in their side, what makes you say that??? I want to better myself and with the offers I've had I'm going to do that I do believe