Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

trig

tomorrows game

41 posts in this topic

Am so looking forward to tomorrows game,hope the lads don't disapoint.

Am willing to put a shirt on my self .

Come on knights

Lets hope its our first away league win of the season.

Looking forward to it, if Brown plays it could go down to the wire, if he dosent , home win.

Can't wait for the game, It's a must win game for us!

we know cos it is for us hope the players realise what this game means to the fans with you lot been a bunch of t---s ha ha ha

You pikeys are nothing to hunslet, your just another little club over the river

3 rivers Macca , you forgot the Ouse & Foss ha ha

NO2yu2L.png

Ha ha ha ha!!! Brilliant!

Although, they only need to win by 13 to go above us. Bl@@dy close this league isn't it?

Just seen a load of confetti blowing across Dewbury rd, I take it you lot have arrived! #confetticrew

Hunslet Hawks 26 - 12 York City Knights.

Credit to Hunslet but we really are poor away from home.

All credit to Hunslet.They were more up for it than we were.

aye, credit to Hunslet. They were less sh!te than we were. Dreadful game by two poor teams.

Gary Thornton has just described it on Radio York as worse than Keighley.

NO2yu2L.png

You pikeys are nothing to hunslet, your just another little club over the river

Oh shi...

aye, credit to Hunslet. They were less ####### than we were. Dreadful game by two poor teams.

The only dreadful thing was Laughton. That was a really entertaining game. Both teams tried hard and it was well worth watching

The only dreadful thing was Laughton. That was a really entertaining game. Both teams tried hard and it was well worth watching

Sorry mate I can't agree. Even had we won I'd have still said it was a dour game between two sides who didn't seem to have a clue. Too many mistakes and wrong options by both teams to make it anything other than a forgettable game. It's just a shame for us that we can't seem to get our act together away from home, cos at home we've been outstanding and had we played like we can, today we'd have won comfortably. Good to see both or teams fighting it out for the playoffs though, rather than the bottom 2 spots, as I don't think either team need to worry about going down.

Sorry mate I can't agree. Even had we won I'd have still said it was a dour game between two sides who didn't seem to have a clue. Too many mistakes and wrong options by both teams to make it anything other than a forgettable game. It's just a shame for us that we can't seem to get our act together away from home, cos at home we've been outstanding and had we played like we can, today we'd have won comfortably. Good to see both or teams fighting it out for the playoffs though, rather than the bottom 2 spots, as I don't think either team need to worry about going down.

Yes. We should both stay up

We were just to good for York today and on another day would have won by a lot more points, dominated in the forwards, if it wasnt for Laughton and an intercept York wouldn't have been on the board, I think both clubs will be safe from relegation!