Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

trig

tomorrows game

41 posts in this topic

Think your a bit rose tinted there Blackpool , your lot weren't all that & we were effing absysml , if we could reproduce our home form away we'd be alright !

We were just to good for York today and on another day would have won by a lot more points, dominated in the forwards, if it wasnt for Laughton and an intercept York wouldn't have been on the board, I think both clubs will be safe from relegation!

Blackbrook were too good for us, we were very lucky to win that game

Am so looking forward to tomorrows game,hope the lads don't disapoint.

Am willing to put a shirt on my self .

Come on knights

wish I had taken my shorts and boots aswell ,Jesus man no passion to win yesterday.why are we not interested when we play away.

Makes me wonder if any truth in the fact that no budget for away wins .or is that just a rumour?

Think your a bit rose tinted there Blackpool , your lot weren't all that & we were effing absysml , if we could reproduce our home form away we'd be alright !

I'm not saying we were brilliant, but on the day we were far too good for you IMO

Not saying the better team didn't win just that you weren't that good , you scored off 2 charge downs , sometimes the ball goes for you , yesterday it went your way , we just weren't at the races ! Best of luck though

wish I had taken my shorts and boots aswell ,Jesus man no passion to win yesterday.why are we not interested when we play away.

Makes me wonder if any truth in the fact that no budget for away wins .or is that just a rumour?

No budget for away wins ?? The mind boggles, and I really hope there's no truth in it, however, do the numbers, we can only be averaging 600 ish at home so cash must be tight indeed, remember the heady days of average of 1600!! What would we give for that now.

So do we yet again expect the players to follow up another appauling away performance,with an outstanding home performance.The players cant be this Jekyll and hyde team week in week out.Its just not good enough.There is enough quality in there to be having a good dig away from home.It needs sorting and fast.

NO2yu2L.png

You pikeys are nothing to hunslet, your just another little club over the river

You got an updated league table for us?  ;)

The one that matters is the one at the end of the season. ;)

Oh what a difference a week makes eh

Oh what a difference a week makes eh

Yep I'm a week older and that makes me feel great,spring into summer watching some good rugby,also watching the development of the Community Stadium site taking shape,it will be great to have 4 stands around the ground.

Yep I'm a week older and that makes me feel great,spring into summer watching some good rugby,also watching the development of the Community Stadium site taking shape,it will be great to have 4 stands around the ground.

It'll look great in championship 1.

It'll look great in championship 1.

Macccaaa you'll be more than welcome, as long as you wipe your feet. ;)

We've wiped our feet before boys and so we shall again ;)

We've wiped our feet before boys and so we shall again ;)

Very good Blackpool,made me chuckle.