Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ChunkyOnion

Martins had enough of life on Greenbank?

25 posts in this topic

Gone under a cloud I take it as it hasn't been announced in the fanzine?

What has happened does anyone know?

So they have said au revoir ( multi - lingual eh!) to Seb, and Pora who was seeing out his international commitments before he arrived still isn't fit enough after 6 weeks! Surely they have to be asking questions on deludedfans.com. From here it sounds like a right shambles. Spacecake or Donald or anyone from the dark side care to shed any light on what's happening?

Gone under a cloud I take it as it hasn't been announced in the fanzine?

What has happened does anyone know?

So they have said au revoir ( multi - lingual eh!) to Seb, and Pora who was seeing out his international commitments before he arrived still isn't fit enough after 6 weeks! Surely they have to be asking questions on deludedfans.com. From here it sounds like a right shambles. Spacecake or Donald or anyone from the dark side care to shed any light on what's happening?

dunno how to send you a pm you on here with crac but i wouldn,t put what ive heard on here in case its not true

dunno how to send you a pm you on here with crac but i wouldn,t put what ive heard on here in case its not true

Click on the persons name, there's a send a message options. Pm me the rumour if you don't mind.

Its funny how the haven fans who were quite quick to come on here with gossip about town players have gone very quiet.

Has he been sneaking home to watch the moulin rouge ???!!!

You can post the rumour on here with the word allegedly prominent?!?! Go on.......

Haha as soon as i seen your name Johnny, I knew you would come right out with it! :lol:

Well who can blame him if he has moved to Jamland, there isn't actually much to do there apart from watch the sh1thawks in the harbour or visit the charity shops. Poor Rodders has also turned to food he is so bored. They should take up karaoke then they can add some atmosphere at the home games!!

Seriously tho if its true it could leave them a bit reliant on saints especially if somebody gets injured. H4E will not be happy about that, having said that I'm sure he will let it ride if they play better than Seb & Rod.

Looks like its a U turn by the jam munchers.

Good, he's awful and using money that could be used elsewhere.

Surprised the deluded ones haven't blamed Townies for starting a malicious rumour about it all.... :rolleyes:

Looks like another about turn and he has gone again!!!!