Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Derwent

Town v Dewsbury updates

John Walsh (local journalist) and Brian Ritson (team manager)

Damn and blast -  Ive just lost a small fortune to a young lad Im watching the game with 

congratulations Rams just cant score in the second half and brilliant Mr Carter

Phew!!!!   Do we make hard work of it or do we make hard work of it?    No-one can criticise our commitment but oh boy do we need to practice passing and holding on to the ball.

Wowwy they do put us through it don't they . They seemed so average on their home turf. Just imagine what we can do if we ever hold the ball , cut out the errors and play well ! It's in there isn't it , we just make things harder than they need be . Such a huge 3 points , must go back to back now to make this one count . What was it that haven fan said yesterday over and over again ... Wonder ,you were an idiot remember ?

Can't overstate away wins , but you must get full value for them by winning the next home game .

Caviar and cabbage , but phew let's use this to push on . This was game one of this crucial 7 game period - great start , now momentum and improvement and anythings possible !!! Make this the start , come on lads nowt to fear if we help ourselves . Good on ya .

That's it , it's like winning a game against a serve in tennis . All good but got to make that bonus stick and get full pay from it by doing what's expected of you next .

Wowwy they do put us through it don't they . They seemed so average on their home turf. Just imagine what we can do if we ever hold the ball , cut out the errors and play well ! It's in there isn't it , we just make things harder than they need be . Such a huge 3 points , must go back to back now to make this one count . What was it that haven fan said yesterday over and over again ... Wonder ,you were an idiot remember ?

Great win but god don't you do it the hard way, watched the game with young Hulme and his dad  - who had the radio on his phone -  and Ive lost a few quid on who the bloke was on the radio - so to be fair I am an Idiot today. Got to back it up next week , Think Hunslet have had a good win against York today . Really up & down this league - great fun 

and just for Pora Pora - I predict the play offs  :lol:  :lol:

Great win but god don't you do it the hard way, watched the game with young Hulme and his dad  - who had the radio on his phone -  and Ive lost a few quid on who the bloke was on the radio - so to be fair I am an Idiot today. Got to back it up next week , Think Hunslet have had a good win against York today . Really up & down this league - great fun 

and just for Pora Pora - I predict the play offs  :lol:  :lol:

i dont think that clown will be on here today :rolleyes:

Donald can't wait to read this topic. 17.05 and already on here. Must be really paranoid about the Town win.

Nowt to fear outside the top 5 . Stop shackling ourselves with our frayed edges and add more collective smarts and discipline to our individual talent and we can nail those play offs . It's all on us , make games against our rivals as easy or hard as we want . Be good to finally see us play to the sum of our parts like Donny last year. Off a low error rate and smart offence we can really smash someone .