Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Derwent

Town v Dewsbury updates

84 posts in this topic

You deserved the win as you kept going for the full 80 minutes.

Thanks Eddie. However your fellow fans seem to be going with the theme we were beatable and you only lost because you were poor. Some of your fans sound like haven fans they say the same things when we beat them. Best of two poor teams is becoming a regular label for town. Well sometimes you can only play as good as the opposition lets you.

That's one thing we always do Eddie . We're far from the smartest or most fluent and we can tune out mentally now and again ,but we're physically conditioned to go the distance , and that's worth a few points over the season .

Thought kayle Connor done oryt yesterday few kicks werent good but them drop outs in the second half were outstanding. Thought acton was my mom was awesome again. Lets get another win next week and cut out these errors

Thanks Eddie. However your fellow fans seem to be going with the theme we were beatable and you only lost because you were poor. Some of your fans sound like haven fans they say the same things when we beat them. Best of two poor teams is becoming a regular label for town. Well sometimes you can only play as good as the opposition lets you.

I have to be honest though we are playing really bad at the moment. Not taking anything away from Workington, but we're not the same team as we were when we almost beat Featherstone and hammered Whitehaven. There's something very wrong within our club at the moment.  :wacko:

to be fair eddie were not the same team away that we are at home. if we could recreate our home performances on our travels we would sneak into that 6th place with comfort, if you travel up to derwent park youll understand.

to be fair eddie were not the same team away that we are at home. if we could recreate our home performances on our travels we would sneak into that 6th place with comfort, if you travel up to derwent park youll understand.

If I can get the day off from work I plan to get the supporters coach up to Workington. 

Most welcome Eddie , more the merrier . Get a good and usually tense watch with our games !