Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

marklaspalmas

Squad Numbers: Help please

9 posts in this topic

Squad numbers for the three lads who debuted against Thatto:

J. Ormonroyd

D. Scott

J. Lee

and the two lads today

W. Sharp

F. Mariano

Thanks

Jack Ormondroyd squad number 23 according to todays programme don't think the other two lads Scott and Lee have been allocated squad numbers yet.

According to the official team sheet for the Thatto game,Dave Scott played in shirt 26 and Jack Lee 27. obviously these aren't been allocated on a permanent basis 

I don't know if you need this for your records Mark, but Liam Finn played with number 27 on his back after his blood substitution in the last quarter of today's game.

And didn't England come back on wearing no.28? Must have tore his no.8 shirt or got blood on it?

I don't know if you need this for your records Mark, but Liam Finn played with number 27 on his back after his blood substitution in the last quarter of today's game.

And didn't England come back on wearing no.28? Must have tore his no.8 shirt or got blood on it?

He did wear 28. According to DP on Radio Leeds, he injured himself in the warm up and had stitches, so I guess he needed to change shirts.

Ha! This was mentioned on radio leeds by a totally confused commentator when Finny scored his try. You'd've thought he might have recognised our captain, whatever the shirt number, but still....