Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gav Wilson

Knights v Leigh

83 posts in this topic

Aspinwall was our big investment from Hull - waste of money so far imo

agreed, Penky not much better though.

Good luck to York for the rest of the season, got a mate who lives in Elvington, he follows your footie team, but goes to the odd Knights game.

All the best v Catalans, with all respect, maybe like us away to Wigan, payday....though I know your players will be FIRED UP.

Have we signed some new players then and do they have more heart and desire?

There are plenty on the books

Unrelated, I think people need to realise that Leigh should have hammered York. What happened was right. It has nothing to do with heart and everything to do with tbe fact they are the only proper championship club in Lancashire so they get the pick of lancs players. York gets the pick of Hull.

Also dr is a joke, we need to sack it off.

Got to agree with most of that, thought Jack Pickles & Aaron Lyons were the only real

positives from the game, Danny Nicklas tried & worked his wotsits off, but Browny had

another off day for me.

Can only add that Leigh are the best side I have seen down here this season.

So on to Perpignan & the next easy game....

Perhaps the South of France is a big factor in the mental attitude to the last couple of games,I for one would hate to pick up a injury and miss out on a nice little trip,but that's me being suggestive.

Just like to say it was my first visit to your stadium and I really enjoyed the day, went in the new pub Pear Tree Farm and had a carvery and it was very good. Anyway good luck for the rest of the season.

Ian

That's the answer, half our team must have been in Pear Tree Farm beforehand and eaten one of the monstrous deserts they do!

Thought your lads were excellent all match, physical, quick and the desire to build a win from solid defences was admirable.

Ian

That's the answer, half our team must have been in Pear Tree Farm beforehand and eaten one of the monstrous deserts they do!

Thought your lads were excellent all match, physical, quick and the desire to build a win from solid defences was admirable.

Don't beat yourselves up mate all teams have bad days, we have had a few this season.