Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

scott

Team and predictions for Hunslet at home

124 posts in this topic

What's the big secret? It's for anyone to read on the Salford City Reds web page!

I don't think il bother coming up Sunday, seems its already a forgone conclusion. :D

Will be a tough game for us, no doubt about that, but we are no mugs, and we are confident of getting a victory.

Yes blackpool Hawk as you say you are know mugs ,but how many are HUNSLET players and how many are LEEDS players???????

Yes blackpool Hawk as you say you are know mugs ,but how many are HUNSLET players and how many are LEEDS players???????

I dont know whats relevant about that, but for your info, we have 27 Hunslet Players and 5 Leeds players in our squad, hope that answers your question. 

What's the big secret? It's for anyone to read on the Salford City Reds web page!

Can't see it?

I dont know whats relevant about that, but for your info, we have 27 Hunslet Players and 5 Leeds players in our squad, hope that answers your question. 

No doubt ther will be 8 Hunslet and 5 Leeds in the starting line up. You not breaking any rules, we know, just taking advantage of a very flawed system.

Enjoy your trip up on Sunday.

No doubt ther will be 8 Hunslet and 5 Leeds in the starting line up. You not breaking any rules, we know, just taking advantage of a very flawed system.

Enjoy your trip up on Sunday.

I would have guessed it would be same 17 that beat York.

'What's relevant about that '!!!!!... Ooh absolutely nothing , this kind of thing has been totally irrelevant this season . Looks good today for clubs but what about tomorrow when the rug gets pulled ? We're alright , has everyone else the strength in their OWN squads ? You're ok if you've 27 players ,although why aren't they playing then ? . How do they feel ?It is a flawed set up . The sooner clubs have squads at the start of the season with the flexibility to add a young player if needed , but stand on their own feet the better , and our league will have more integrity and consistency .

So if it be the same team that played York how many Hunslet players and how many from leeds??????

'What's relevant about that '!!!!!... Ooh absolutely nothing , this kind of thing has been totally irrelevant this season . Looks good today for clubs but what about tomorrow when the rug gets pulled ? We're alright , has everyone else the strength in their OWN squads ? You're ok if you've 27 players ,although why aren't they playing then ? . How do they feel ?It is a flawed set up . The sooner clubs have squads at the start of the season with the flexibility to add a young player if needed , but stand on their own feet the better , and our league will have more integrity and consistency .

and in other news the Titanic has sunk  :rolleyes:

So if it be the same team that played York how many Hunslet players and how many from leeds??????

Id have guessed the same 5 Leeds players from last week, who have been with us all season.

Yeh old news but we'll take the short cut anyway ? Hope some clubs don't hit an ice berg if this system goes .

Crikey its that obvious he might as well have been named lol

named on deluded.com now. 2nd row with a familiar name to town fans. Think it a relation of an ex town player.

Can't see it?

Look under Rugby News - Under 20 Match Preview (final paragraph).

Well spotted . If so why don't we get told this ?

Hunslet or Swinton are only doing what the RFL allow. It will be changed next season as it wasn't thought through properly by the fools in charge.

Morally I am pleased we have managed the DR to our own benefit, as have Haven and others. Maybe the likes of these two teams will stay up this season because of how they have used the system to its boundaries, but if the system does change for next season will the players that have had their noses pushed out this season hang around next??

Its a short term fix that might just work against them in the long run. Then again a team may be relegated this season that didn't go balls deep in this system. Who wins then?

For what it's worth Hunslet will be a v difficult game. Town scrape it by 4 despite the very confident Hunslet fans.

Phones garn nuts that was a message to sum 1 not for here sorry

Well spotted . If so why don't we get told this ?

This is where we let ourselves down a bit.   It's there on the Salford City Reds website for every man and his dog to read.    It says that in the Under 20's team they can move a prop in to the second row to replace Workington bound , Jordan Walne, who is going on loan to Cumbria to replace his brother."   It is also on the Haven forum as well.     Hope he does as well as his brother.

Phones garn nuts that was a message to sum 1 not for here sorry

Ha ha, brilliant.

More than a bit Keith , its an old chestnut with us I'm afraid . But anyway seems like good news and yes hope he's a chip off the same block .

This is where we let ourselves down a bit. It's there on the Salford City Reds website for every man and his dog to read. It says that in the Under 20's team they can move a prop in to the second row to replace Workington bound , Jordan Walne, who is going on loan to Cumbria to replace his brother." It is also on the Haven forum as well. Hope he does as well as his brother.

i agree Keith

I think the point is , which Keith is reinforcing , is that the official sources are to often behind the curve with these stories , and we're pulling together bits of information to get a picture from all over . The club website should be our one stop shop when there's news to tell . I understand talk of manpower , but it shouldn't take to much doing

Blackpool hawk saying on their forum we reckon on here we are going to "hammer" them and they 'won't live with our forwards'. Hmmm i can't see any of us saying that on here. Tough game where will have to perform if we want the win IMO