Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chariots

Sam tomkins new column and sponsor

7 posts in this topic

I have been boring people to death with my campaign to get Nando's and Costa coffee to sponsor RL in some way - they blimmin well should the amount of free publicity they get from the players. Glad Sam has been successful with Nando's

I have been boring people to death with my campaign to get Nando's and Costa coffee to sponsor RL in some way - they blimmin well should the amount of free publicity they get from the players. Glad Sam has been successful with Nando's

The new NW Regional Manager of Caffe Nero is an ex Student international and Skolars player....

what is "nandos" is it one of those things at the xscape thats nauciating and fills with malady?

Nandos is a very successful chain of restaurants that has grown massively is a short space of time. The food is quite healthy as anyone who had a partner on slimming world will tell you.

It's an excellent place to bump into rugby league players is England or Australia, judging by the amount every RL player tweets about them :D