Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wakefield Ram

40TH Anniversary Dinner and other news

9 posts in this topic

Is the 40th Anniversary Dinner happening? What's the date and the prices etc..?

The more you publicise it, the more people will turn up, drink, more money the club might make. E-mail, website, forum etc..

Nothing I can find on the website.

Oh and do we have a new captain since Spaven left?

Since Tom's departure the communication from the club has ground to nothing.

There was something in the Reporter and Press this weekend Friday May 17th £10.00. Whether that includes food or not I don't know.

Karl Price was captain on Sunday,what's happened to Austin ? While we are wondering,any news on a new shirt sponsor for the rest of season ?

The dinner has been made public over the tannoy at games and i also got an email from the club about it a few weeks ago. The £10 does include a 'first-class' buffet.

From reading Austin's Twitter feed i understand he is injured again.

The dinner has been made public over the tannoy at games and i also got an email from the club about it a few weeks ago. The £10 does include a 'first-class' buffet.

From reading Austin's Twitter feed i understand he is injured again.

Out for a month he reckoned.

I have received regular updates on the dinner arrangements by email, so criticisms in th is case are unjustified I reckon.

I must have dropped off the email list then and I don't live in Dewsbury so don't get Reporter or The Press.

Still should be on the website and pinned to the Forum, it costs nothing.

Shame about Austin been out again,also with Rob Spicer injured,we seem to have good experience players out when it matters most.Makes you think why we can't seem to keep a settled team every week.

I havent seen any email notification either so theres a definite breakdown in communication somewhere

No there's no breakdown, there's very little if any communication with clubs biggest sponsors -the fans. The disappointing aspect is it costs nothing and would make the club a bit more money.