Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

duffymoon

LEE BRIERS

142 posts in this topic

Well the RFL have 1 epitaph to write. Either the one for DR or the one for the Championship.

Why is the RFL trying to destroy our game?

Really glad to see him back fit.

Tony Smith certainly has a dilemma on his hands over whether to break up the half back pairing of Myler and Ratchford...

Whichever causes most disruption for least reward this weekend please :D

Why is the RFL trying to destroy our game?

I can't tell which side of the fence this is! Do you think they are and are asking somewhat rhetorically? Or do you think they aren't and are challenging those who say so?

It's been a long day.

Whichever causes most disruption for least reward this weekend please :D

Hmmm...

I'd be amazed if he played at your place on Sunday - unless there is an injury we don't know about.

I am incredulous, at the incredulousness. How else can players returning from injury get their fitness back?

I am incredulous, at the incredulousness. How else can players returning from injury get their fitness back?

Zumba ?

Zumba ?

Old hat,he needs to do the insanity workout,3 easy payments of £33.00 + £6.95 p&p

Theres only one thing for it:

hip-hop-abs.jpg

Hip Hop.

Hmmm...

I'd be amazed if he played at your place on Sunday - unless there is an injury we don't know about.

I live in hope ;)

and who's fault is that?

Aah well. Jarred Haynes, Willie Mason etc. have returned to the NRL through the second-tier feeder comp NSW Cup. This is no different.

Key word is feeder, the championship does not deserve to be a feeder league simple as! It should be a viably strong standalone division with prospect of promotion.

Bring back the u23/reserves... And scrap duel registration. I'd rather have straight up loan deals, no messing about. Absolutely sick of the RFL and these examples of the DR system.

and who's fault is that?

Not Warrington's, we voted against scrapping the academy league. HTH.

Aah well. Jarred Haynes, Willie Mason etc. have returned to the NRL through the second-tier feeder comp NSW Cup. This is no different.

Except that the Championship isn't a feeder league and this isn't Australia. I saw your other post before it was deleted. Disgraceful

Not Warrington's, we voted against scrapping the academy league. HTH.

no it doesn't. i asked who's fault it was, not who's fault it wasn't

Reading some of the responses here has me confused.  Where are we getting the notion that the Super League is losing players? :huh:

Briers knows he's not 100% for a SL game, so what better way to get back into shape than to play for Swinton?  Why not, Paul Wood did. 

And Lee did say he'll hopefully be back in time for Salford.  I think this is a brilliant move.

http://www.superleague.co.uk/article/27643/briers-set-for-swinton-outing

And speaking of losing players to the NRL (which was pointed out in Boots N' All last week), look at all the top notch players from Aus

that's on the Exiles team.  If anything, I see both sides swapping good talent.  My apologies, but I can't see the worry.

Yes its ok for the Wolves......fair enough Briers gets match fitness.

Absolutely no way should he be influencing a Championship game.