Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stratobill

Batley V Featherstone. Sun 5th May 2pm K.O.

Match Prediction  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Win, Lose or Draw

Stratobill    5

This week we travel to everyone's second favourite ground The Mount.

All Fev fans will be very positive after last week, but Batley will never lay down quietly without a huge amount of guts n determination. Fev to finish them off in the last 20 minutes.

Batley 12-46 Featherstone

First Try - Mariano oh oh oh oh

M.O.M. - Hepworth 

Attendance - 1650

Paulie    0

Always a hard game at Batley and i dont suppose sunday will be any different

FEV 32 - Bulldogs 16

1st try - Heppy

Mom - Will Sharp

Att - 1666

Chairman LMAO    175

This week we travel to everyone's second favourite ground The Mount.[/size]

All Fev fans will be very positive after last week, but Batley will never lay down quietly without a huge amount of guts n determination. Fev to finish them off in the last 20 minutes.[/size]

Batley 12-46 Featherstone[/size]

First Try - Mariano oh oh oh oh[/size]

M.O.M. - Hepworth [/size]

Attendance - 1650[/size]

Way wide of the mark. We won't lay down on Sunday and we won't concede 46 points either!

Nick07    103

If we play like we did against Leigh, then it will be a very comfortable Fev win. However, this Dogs team has more fight and spirit than that, especially after a week of being flogged by JK.

Think we will see a much improved Batley performance. Whether that's enough to beat a confident and reinvigorated Rovers side remains to be seen

Heart says Dogs 22 Fev 20

Head says Dogs 18 Fev 26

Should be a cracking game, and afternoon though, as our fixtures always our, with a fantastic and friendly atmosphere. What this game is all about.

<p>Looking forward to it.</p>

Steve Slater    396

Our favourite ground and our favourite other club. It's a wonderful day out at Batley, and a tight game will make it even better. I hope Fev win, but I also hope the Dogs get a Bonus Point.

Batley 24 Fev 28

1st Try Kain

MOM Lockwood

Attendance 1,750

Andrew Vause    206

Match to survive a pitch inspection for snow, massive slope, 14-14 no try scorers, Kyran Johnson man of match, attendance 1134, half of whom are knackered from clearing the snow. Chico Jackson and Steve Hankins, joint temporary assistant coaches for Rovers.

That prediction has got to be closer than the Halifax prediction. But I hope, not too close.

bigjohn    2

This one is to close to call for me, I don't think we will play as well as we did last week and they will want to put last weekend to bed should be another good game I will go for a draw

feaverpitch    0

After the great win against Halifax-This one will be tough,big slope.Still another great day out.What better Rugby,cricket next door,Foxs biscuits,Could be a good Day

Batley 14    Fev 32

1 st Try Potts

MoM Mariano

Att 1347 ish

GAZ1983    5

another cracker here.smashing club,smashing folk.fev to carry on the form in a belter.

dogs 18 fev 24

att-seasons best for dogs boosted by 6/700 cappers B) -1500 ish

m.o.m---andy ellis (class)

Maureen T-k    376

BATLEY 20 FEV 0MOM paul mennell

In your dreams Bob :-))))))

Andrew Vause    206

BATLEY 20 FEV 0MOM paul mennell

Bobbles, I know your saying that tongue in cheek, it will be close, but not a nil to either team. The last team to nil Fev contained James Graham, Jamie Foster, Francis Meli, James Roby, Ade Gardner and John Wilkin. No disrespect and you may win, but Mennell and Dustbin Danny et al aren't gonna nil the lads.

Eddie_Rombo    112

Bobbles, I know your saying that tongue in cheek, it will be close, but not a nil to either team. The last team to nil Fev contained James Graham, Jamie Foster, Francis Meli, James Roby, Ade Gardner and John Wilkin. No disrespect and you may win, but Mennell and Dustbin Danny et al aren't gonna nil the lads.

Dustbin Danny  :lol:

Eddie_Rombo    112

BATLEY 20 FEV 0

MOM paul mennell

And the award for best joke of the day goes to........Batley Bob.  :lol:

oldrover    370

Match to survive a pitch inspection for snow, massive slope, 14-14 no try scorers, Kyran Johnson man of match, attendance 1134, half of whom are knackered from clearing the snow. Chico Jackson and Steve Hankins, joint temporary assistant coaches for Rovers.

That prediction has got to be closer than the Halifax prediction. But I hope, not too close.

lol. as for the slope, i think our fitness may be a factor.

Batley Bob    294

You got me Andrew,  was just jesting,  before last sunday we were, flying, whilst fev had a wobble on, add last Sundays results to the mix,  and how can you predict a score

frankj    2

DP's last game in charge (?) so either a win to send him off happy or a down in the dumps loss. Depends which mood the team is in on the day. Either way, it will be a good close game.

Andrew Vause    206

Guess I claim my £5 as the closest in score then. As well as MOM, Kyran was foot perfect bringing the kicking tee on and his water carrying was a sight to behold. Easy this prediction lark, anyone know the attendance?