Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hitman hornet

Lee briers

5 posts in this topic

Tyrone McArthy, Paul Wood & Lee Briers have all played in the 1st Team at Swinton this year. I can't be sure but maybe Stefan Ratchford has played as well.

The controversy DR has produced alone makes me feel it won't continue after this season.

Not so sure about that - it was set up to serve the interests of the SL clubs so provided it is doing that I suspect it will continue.

Can anyone give me one example of a policy the RFL has introduced to serve the interests of the Non SL clubs/competition? Massive expansion at the lowest level reducing standards and crowds and increasing travelling, free admission for season ticket holders at early round CC games, mickey mouse bonus points, etc etc.

Seems to me no one is looking after the interests of the 'game' as opposed to the interests of SL. After all these policies were presumably approved by the clubs at some stage (either directly or indirectly).

Not so sure about that - it was set up to serve the interests of the SL clubs so provided it is doing that I suspect it will continue.

Can anyone give me one example of a policy the RFL has introduced to serve the interests of the Non SL clubs/competition? Massive expansion at the lowest level reducing standards and crowds and increasing travelling, free admission for season ticket holders at early round CC games, mickey mouse bonus points, etc etc.

Seems to me no one is looking after the interests of the 'game' as opposed to the interests of SL. After all these policies were presumably approved by the clubs at some stage (either directly or indirectly).

I agree wholeheartedly Anita!