Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Viking Warrior

most improved player this season

46 posts in this topic

my vote goes to chris dean from the vikings. he has been in sensational form this season and has been a revelation in the vikings three quarter line...............

My immediate thought was maybe Richard Horne!

Erm, I'd go Aaron Murphy.

It's Farrel by some distance IMO.

It's Farrel by some distance IMO.

Yes, he's one L of a player.

;)

I have to say Farrell too - quite phenomenal. His tackle stats are amazing.

For my own team - Marc Sneyd looked totally out of his depth last year, but he has had to grow up quickly and has been great in a very weak team.

clearly Farrell.

I'd have to agree with that.

Don't know about most improved, but Simon Grix has had a real extended run without injury and has been superb for it. That's not a slight against Farrell but I've seen very little of Wigan this year.

There is life outside of Super League!

fair comment! Ryan Brieley at Leigh?

From a Hull FC point it has to be Tom Lineham - this kid is scoring tries for fun and is definately one to watch :)

Farrell has always been this consistent just didnt get as much game time n was often shadowed by overs (hock/hoffman) think brett ferris has has improved a lot also joel moon

From a Saints POV it probably has to be Lomax, although he's disappeared from view due to his injury.  But this season he's gone from someone who looked all at sea playing at 7 to a gifted player at no.1.

Farrell.

Of non Wiganers, Scott Moore?

From a Hull FC point it has to be Tom Lineham - this kid is scoring tries for fun and is definately one to watch :)

Id agree with Lineham and Farrel and mention as someone else has Chris Dean from Widnes.

At times this year I have believed he could be International standard and could Lineham and Dixon at London, once he gets a better defence

Liam Farrell

Best player in Super League - people on here get excited about what graham and burgess are doing in the NRL, let me tell you the Aussies will be more fearful of this lad, they only see Super League on the tv

Liam is head and shoulders the best second rower in the UK , the most MVP and improved player this year.

Liam Farrell

Best player in Super League - people on here get excited about what graham and burgess are doing in the NRL, let me tell you the Aussies will be more fearful of this lad, they only see Super League on the tv

Liam is head and shoulders the best second rower in the UK , the most MVP and improved player this year.

I think you're in danger of letting your anti-Wigan bias cloud your judgement and damning Farrell with faint praise.

I'd go so far as to say that he's the best player I've seen in RL in my twenty years following the game, and would be surprised to learn that anyone on here had seen any better.