Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Drake

03/05/13 - Hull FC v London Broncos - KO 8pm

Who will win?   9 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull FC
    • London Broncos
    • Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

50 posts in this topic

Discuss the game here.

Referee: T Alibert

Touch Judge: T Crashley

Touch Judge: J Roberts

Reserve: P Parker

Match Commisioner: G Fairbairn

In Goal: M Kidd

In Goal: P Graham

Time Keeper: G Kershaw

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha - The Egyptian won't be best pleased I hope :)

What's the old saying? "What goes around comes around" ;)

Have to say that it wouldn't have been fair to both clubs (London or Hull FC) to change at such short notice.

Oh my, that's made my day.

Any penalty opportunities both Hull and London get, no matter where on the pitch, they should go for goal.

And a return to the old style of backheeling a big hole in the ground to prop the ball up is in order.

And that goes for kicking off as well.

I see the soccer manager has already got his excuse in if they lose.

As regards the real football game i predict FC by 24 over the boys from London.

Hopefully Gareth Ellis will makes his long awaited debut on Friday and with the possible return of Daniel Holdsworth we should go into the game full of confidence, I know if we had them both against Wigan the result would have been a different outcome.

Hopefully Gareth Ellis will makes his long awaited debut on Friday and with the possible return of Daniel Holdsworth we should go into the game full of confidence, I know if we had them both against Wigan the result would have been a different outcome.

Yep - they would have made it quite clear the first try by Wigan involved a blatant forward pass!

London squad: Chris Bailey, Mark Bryant, Matt Cook, Kieran Dixon, Erjon Dollapi, Luke Dorn, Ben Fisher, Craig Gower, Shane Grady, Alex Hurst, Antonio Kaufusi, Olsi Krasniqi, Tommy Lee, Will Lovell, David Howell, James Mendeika, Michael Robertson, Dan Sarginson, Michael Witt.

Hull FC squad: Josh Bowden, Tom Briscoe, Ben Crooks, Gareth Ellis, Chris Green, Daniel Holdsworth, Aaron Heremaia, Richard Horne, Danny Houghton, Paul Johnson, Tom Lineham, Andy Lynch, Shannon McDonnell, Mark O'Meley, Jay Pitts, Liam Watts, Joe Westerman, Richard Whiting, Kirk Yeaman.

Holdsworth and Ellis in the squad now the squad is starting to look decent, hull by. 24

I imagine Hull FC don't want to play their match on a pitch ruined by soccer

This is Hull City we're talking about.

Would it not be akin to spreading manure on roses?

Maybe. Maybe not.

It would be good for London to get two wins on the bounce but I can't see it, given that Hull pushed Wigan all the way last week.

Some charming comments under that article.

You'd think Hull FC were Hull City's bitter rivals in the same sport reading some of that sh*te. I'll never understand why Tigers' fans have such a chip on their collecrive shoulders regarding Hull FC

(FWIW, I've put a couple of comments on hoping for the odd bite. If youve time, see if you can spot them...)

Some charming comments under that article.

I very rarely read them. I'm sure you can appreciate why.