Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Drake

04/05/13 - Wakefield Trinity Wildcats v Catalan Dragons - KO 5.45pm (Sky Sports)

Who will win?   11 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wakefield Trinity Wildcats
    • Catalan Dragons
    • Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

29 posts in this topic

Didn't Kyle Wood come from the Giants to Wakey?

Came through the Wakefield Academy, went to lower leagues joined Hudds came back to a proper club in Wakefield

I was pretty dissapointed with Catalans, in particular Leon Pryce who's usually on good form against Wakefield.  Yes they were missing quite a few players, but the way Wakefield executed their game plan didn't give them a prayer.  

I can sympathise with the Dragons.  They have some of their best players out and that can really muck up a team, especially when the replacements are new to the elite league, as some of the Dragons' replacements were.  All good experience for them but unless the senior players stand up, things could be a real struggle for the Dragons over the next few weeks, which is a shame as they were doing well. 

As for Leon Pryce, I know from much experience that he invariably goes missing when effort is required.  He prefers to ride on the wave of a potential win rather than work hard to create the wave in the first place.  He's always been the same.

Well played Trin totally dominated a big pack and it looks like we have another big lad on the way to the team from Paramatta if internet rumours are right, Justin Poore showed his class leading the pack that will get better and better.