Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rollman

Myton v East Hull

25 posts in this topic

Half 6 kick off at Marist should be a good game and good crowd!!!

Predictions?

Depends on the east team with work, any one heard lee fewlass sign pro????

Depends on the east team with work, any one heard lee fewlass sign pro????

Why? Did he have a really noisy pen?

Myton by 8 ive heard lee has bin asked down to gateshead and wakey he a great player and hope he does well at a pro club

Hahaha is tht how much it is I've never had to pay, always have the £ in my pocket thou just in case

Good win for east hull. But myton put up a good fight and played some good rugby. They don't deserve to be in the bottom half if the league and if they keep playing like that will turn there season around. Some good young players at east hull and they look a good side with the experienced lads brininging the youngsters on.

Good game that was well worth the entrance fee alone, oh wait I never paid oh we'll! Some dodgy decisions by the touchie's at times, SO for myton bottled it to draw at the end, thought easts SO had a good game as did the myton centre who I think got a hat trick all in all good game!!

Not sure what the lad who played center for myton is called think its brad thought he played well with 3 tries and the dunham brothers and lee fewless will be aching in morning after playing a full 80 minutes well done lads think spence should learn to inter change thought easts played some good rl radford showed he can still do it and cator is a great prospect was a average game but enjoyed it better than staying in but thought easts deserved the win

A Bradley Kerbs was on the team listed in the program.

Not sure what the lad who played center for myton is called think its brad thought he played well with 3 tries and the dunham brothers and lee fewless will be aching in morning after playing a full 80 minutes well done lads think spence should learn to inter change thought easts played some good rl radford showed he can still do it and cator is a great prospect was a average game but enjoyed it better than staying in but thought easts deserved the win

That's him, played well. Agree with west is best myton only used 2/4 subs strange to see really, he can't have much confidence in the young lads who was on the bench.

That would really ###### me off if I'd given up my evening to sit on te bench, I know it's a team game n all, but it's only amature at the end of the day, and we pay to play, they must have been on the bench for a good reason surely not just to make the numbers up!! Could dent the young fellas confidence you never know!

Easts right centre made it easy for him, he kept coming out of the line and going across his own players to make tackles he didn't have to.

That's him, played well. Agree with west is best myton only used 2/4 subs strange to see really, he can't have much confidence in the young lads who was on the bench.

Correct marauder, east other centre had a poor game IMO, east SO was good in attack but my god the lad cannot defend for , myton centre scored 3 try's down his side via poor defending

Good game that was well worth the entrance fee alone, oh wait I never paid oh we'll!

Greedy B. The amateur game really needs people like you. NOT.

Greedy B. The amateur game really needs people like you. NOT.

I made a 80 mile round trip to watch the game and paid my £2 with pleasure, I also called to see a old team mate in Hessle for a cuppa on my way home.

Correct marauder, east other centre had a poor game IMO, east SO was good in attack but my god the lad cannot defend for ######, myton centre scored 3 try's down his side via poor defending

I'd put the blame towards the Easts right centre than the stand-off, you can't get away with doing what he did in the Pennine 1st division never mind the NCL premier.