Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blackbeard

Any good pubs

17 posts in this topic

A coach load of Hunslet fans are coming up on Sunday to have a drink in your Town , Weatherspoons as been mentioned , but what other pubs can you recommend for food and drink , Cheers Rick............

Bounty is decent for grub, there's a bar at the ground and station road working men's club on the way to the ground.

Keswick it is then

Keswick if you have a bit of cash and stick your nose up but it's 45 mins away and isn't a rugby league place really!!

We always go to Keswick but for some reasonĀ  were givin it a miss and going straight to worky Town centre...........

Bounty is decent for grub, there's a bar at the ground and station road working men's club on the way to the ground.

I went to The Bounty for Sunday carvery once. Worst sunday dinner I,ve ever had, and that includes our lasses!

Waverley Hotel, good bar and good food, 5 mins walk from the ground

Waverley Hotel, good bar and good food, 5 mins walk from the ground

It's where I'll be.

Station Rd club 200 yds from the ground for cheap drink. Or those of you looking for something a bit different, you could try the Steam Packet on the Quayside quite near the ground. You always get a good crack in there. It might just appeal to your Nautical tastes Blackbeard. :)

Station Rd club 200 yds from the ground for cheap drink. Or those of you looking for something a bit different, you could try the Steam Packet on the Quayside quite near the ground. You always get a good crack in there. It might just appeal to your Nautical tastes Blackbeard. :)

Oh arrrh shipmate , cheers for the info

Henry Bessemer is where we are heading

My advice is get to Weatherspoons (Bessemer)for some cheap scran then walk straight down the road to Station Road working mens club. Only a minute from ground then.

See you all on Sunday