Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cuttz

Newsome Panthers Vacancy

28 posts in this topic

Division 1 side Newsome panthers are looking to fill the vacancy of Head coach/Player coach for season 2013/14.

Panthers are a well established top Pennine league side who carry are strong junior section.

The club are looking for the right candidate to lead them next year and are willing to pay reasonable expenses.

Anyone interested should contact Andy brewster on 01484 548668 mobile; 07850 863347 email; davidbrewster3@sky.com.

Newsome Panthers look forward to hearing from you.

Good side Newsome, Last time I saw them was a couple of seasons ago and they have plenty to work with IMO

Great club, with a fantastic age range, great supporters - a hotbed of talent, current stars of SL & England started there,and if it's good enough for Danny Brough's lad....

Thanks for the plug amh

All over it on twitter and facebook too....you should fill this excellent opportunity quick sticks...hope you get the high calibre the club deserves

Does anyone know what is happening about the Newsome v Upton result as it was abandoned the other week?

Does anyone know what is happening about the Newsome v Upton result as it was abandoned the other week?

I was told last week that Upton have had 3 games this season that have gone into some kind of dispute, they will have to watch their step because like Fryston they will find themselves with nowhere to go.

I was told last week that Upton have had 3 games this season that have gone into some kind of dispute, they will have to watch their step because like Fryston they will find themselves with nowhere to go.

They are a bunch of thugs

Thanks again for the great plug, as for upton match that game wont be replayed.

Thanks again for the great plug, as for upton match that game wont be replayed.

Who will get the points though mate? My friends team are in the hunt for promotion that's all.

As anything been said about your result with Upton? We played them on Saturday and once again they started a mass brawl.

Thanks mate. When will we find out the result?

Ask your club secretary, should be in the minutes sometime this week.

What has any of this got to do with the NCL?

Er, nothing. Which is why it's on the Community Forum.

Been a great player and a decent coach though. If people want to pay him I don't suppose he will say No.