Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paul Davidson

Whitehaven match

56 posts in this topic

It's probably best to judge a game of rugby on 80 (or in this case 82) minutes of play, rather than the last 12. It was a quality game of rugby and I'd assume most people who watched the game would agree Swinton deserved the win. Hopefully we'll be safe by the time we travel up North on the last day of the season, as it's always a tough game away against the 3 Cumbrian teams!

I know I'm probably a bit late with this, but, is that the first time we have won on live TV since BBC2 Floodlight Trophy?

we are only called deluded by your pathetic fans,i was at the game on thursday and everything went through briers.if pattersons pending try wasnt given as forward then haven would of won the game and briers wasnt on it would of been comfortable too,.the sorry thing is for swinton fans you wont have his quality again so where are you going to get your win from.? 

I think you were at the wrong game. The game I saw, Briers scored one try and HELP set up two (out of 6 tries in total). If he wasn't playing, another player would have been, and who's to say this player wouldn't have had the same impact? Is Briers all of a sudden the only player at our disposal capable of setting up a try or making an interception? I think your still a bit ratty about the 44-0 pasting we gave you, that all but ended your title challenge a couple of years ago. Wind it in.

I think you were at the wrong game. The game I saw, Briers scored one try and HELP set up two (out of 6 tries in total). If he wasn't playing, another player would have been, and who's to say this player wouldn't have had the same impact? Is Briers all of a sudden the only player at our disposal capable of setting up a try or making an interception? I think your still a bit ratty about the 44-0 pasting we gave you, that all but ended your title challenge a couple of years ago. Wind it in.

This "towngoingdown" idiot is a troll who has been banned off this forum several times.