Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

haven4ever

Question

11 posts in this topic

would any offer for the whitehaven v barrow game encourage more barrow fans to make the trip

Even if they had to purchased before the game as a resold ticket

Even if they had to purchased before the game as a resold ticket

Can you repeat that in English?

would any offer for the whitehaven v barrow game encourage more barrow fans to make the trip

Looks like they are desperate to swell the crowd.

If you offered 3 pts & no BP for you lot i'm sure many more would travel, but we'd want it in writing ;)

Sorry that should have said presold,in other words have to buy them before the day of the game.Lots of our fans think the barrow game is ideal to put an offer on to increase both home and away fans ,unfortunately I doubt the BOD will do anything

How about make kids a fiver for the game and give tickets to amateur clubs and schools in Whitehaven and Barrow with some sort of incentive such as a days coaching from one of the two teams to whoever reaches the highest amount of pre-sold tickets for the game?

Pro clubs nowadays think all they have to do is fix a price and open the turnstiles but there not getting there fans of the future to games and feeling an association with the club

Arrange some Junior games between Barrow and Haven sides before hand? I'd imagine some of the parents of the kids playing will attend.

How about make kids a fiver for the game and give tickets to amateur clubs and schools in Whitehaven and Barrow with some sort of incentive such as a days coaching from one of the two teams to whoever reaches the highest amount of pre-sold tickets for the game?

Pro clubs nowadays think all they have to do is fix a price and open the turnstiles but there not getting there fans of the future to games and feeling an association with the club

I agree,millom Askam area would be the ideal area to try something with a few players from this area on show for both clubs

put a train on. or play on a saturday.that roads a killer for a fan iether way.