Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

soss

Mayday Gala

12 posts in this topic

Surprised nobody has posted this excellent day out...I assume all bars and food outlets are open Livo?

Can someone from Raiders expand on the day’s events?

GalaFlyer.pdf

Surprised nobody has posted this excellent day out...I assume all bars and food outlets are open Livo?

Can someone from Raiders expand on the day’s events?

attachicon.gifGalaFlyer.pdf

The event is not a Raiders event Mike; it is organised annually by the B&D Juniors.  There will be mini rugby gala all morning / early afternoon followed by three cup finals - U12s, U14s, U16s.

It is a really good day out.  I'd imagine the bars and food outlets will be open.

yeah realise that Keith but its good PR for the club and hopefully make some money from the food outlets and bars. Also gets people through the gate where they can see the improvements who wouldntb usually turn up for a Raiders match. It is an ideal time to promote the club to the juniors ie a free game pass to the next match if accompanied by a paying adult for each player involved. Directors walking around alongside the B&D guys talking about the club. Or players available in kit to discuss the game and the Raiders to kids waiting for their game.

Just push the club in general without putting the B&D nose out of course.

Sorry Mike. A bit of complacency might of crept in there. I just thought it was the norm and everyone knew. The Food and Beer outlets will be open all day. Its a great day to see how the young un's play. These are are future!!!!

yeah looking forward to it..low fat burger and something with diet coke for me please...lol

Sorry Mike.... not serving Vodka cause it's a bank holiday. You'll have to make do with coke.

Well shower and changed ready for the finals. Sorry I couldn't make it this morning but I was a little under the weather..lol

Lovely day for it.

What a fantastic day, the weather was kind, the rugby entertaining, catering staff were run of their feet, praise where praise is due, well done to one and all.

Well shower and changed ready for the finals. Sorry I couldn't make it this morning but I was a little under the weather..lol

Lovely day for it.

great day out..the rugby was great and it was fantastic to see so many there. the level of skills was very impressive and I thought the dicipline instilled into the teams was fantastic. The refs were great with very little for the crowd to complain about. All in all a fantastic day of entertainment; I even found a passion for tea again...lol