Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

casablanca

Town sign Walne on loan from Salford

17 posts in this topic

As I said on another thread I hope he is as good as his brother.   Welcome aboard Jordan.

Welcome to the pride of cumbria walne junior

Good timing kid ! Big month !!

Do we read into this that Bret is out for at least a month?

And no-one is available from Widnes?

im not sure if the guys weve been getting off widnes are good enough, with the exception of lawton.plus now walne is here for the month guaranteed and were not waiting on widnes team selection. but it dosent look great for brett if weve brought in a replacement, hopefully hes back asap as hes a massive player for us.

That big month for the kid will take up to the telly game at Keighley I guess . If all goes well hopefully a renewal for the Leigh home game . See he has played first team and scored in the Challenge Cup , knew I recognised his name . Maybe wrong but he may even have debuted before Adam ?

Good point there guys , lets hope not for our and Brett's sake

good signing and just shows  Town's thinking toward DR , better to get stability for a full month and possibly more.Nice to see and do hope Jordan does well hes got big boots to fill

Salford Pen Picture - Jordan Walne Second Row Forward

Jordan first came to the club as an U13 scholar but it was a brief stay of one year before joining the Wigan scholarship. Undeterred Salford regained the talented hard running 2nd row forward when he signed pro forms aged 16. Going straight into the U18’s Jordan had a very good first season in 2009. Since then he has pretty much been a regular in the U20’s squad and this year also went full time with the 1st team squad.

Scored against Gloucester in the Cup .