Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sandspine

Results 04/05/13

109 posts in this topic

Just my opinion if I'm wrong I'm sure someone from milford will put me right. As for people running on same goes for Rochdale coaching staff getting involved they all ran over from other side of pitch.

Wonder if lad from Mayfield will get cited for knocking his own team mate out while trying to cheap shot a warrior. Ha ha one of funniest things I've ever seen.

Just my opinion if I'm wrong I'm sure someone from milford will put me right. As for people running on same goes for Rochdale coaching staff getting involved they all ran over from other side of pitch.

Wonder if lad from Mayfield will get cited for knocking his own team mate out while trying to cheap shot a warrior. Ha ha one of funniest things I've ever seen.

how long had gone in the game and what was score at the time of game been finished ?

well said ghosty think the milford thing is them just trying to take blame Mayfield

I just said both teams should be fined both should take responsibility

how long had gone in the game and what was score at the time of game been finished ?

al

About50/60 mins score was 28-10 to warriors

Strange that about the COACHING Staff running on ! Lol, unless you meant the Physio ! Lol as we walked across the Pitch with them after the Ref had blown up ! . I bet the Video of the game doesn't get sent to the Disciplinary that the Hunslet Team were filming ?

So we should take responsibility for Spectators and Sin Binned Players entering the Pitch ? And a Brawl we never started ? .

I agree Think something needs to be done about this Rochdale team watched them against milford and now warriors and the way they conduct themselves is not good. Not heard anyone have a good word to say about them for years

I agree butterbean, watched them a few years back against thatto and they were a rum bunch then, and the women secretary who supposed to set an example was an absolute discrace, slagging off thatto speccies and calling their physio some horrible names which I couldn't repeat on here. She then had the cheek to come round selling raffle tickets, and alls I can say is that the thatto lot didn't part with their cash. With people like that in charge of the club no wonder it's the way they are on the pitch!!!

No its been sent to you've been framed because of that comedy punch a Mayfield player threw that put his own player on his ######

I agree butterbean, watched them a few years back against thatto and they were a rum bunch then, and the women secretary who supposed to set an example was an absolute discrace, slagging off thatto speccies and calling their physio some horrible names which I couldn't repeat on here. She then had the cheek to come round selling raffle tickets, and alls I can say is that the thatto lot didn't part with their cash. With people like that in charge of the club no wonder it's the way they are on the pitch!!!

Bruce they haven't been at the Club for over 3 years !

Just another club unhappy with mayfields conduct

Just another club unhappy with mayfields conduct

butterbean you were there today yes ? who was to blame for this in your view 

I agree Think something needs to be done about this Rochdale team watched them against milford and now warriors and the way they conduct themselves is not good. Not heard anyone have a good word to say about them for years

Never had any problems with Mayfield and i played against them since the days of Joe Graziano

butterbean you were there today yes ? who was to blame for this in your view

As I saw it mayfields number 6 threw the 1st punch and then players from both teams got involved which is unacceptable. A spectator did enter the field and seemed angry about something but did not get involved in any fighting and was ushered off quickly. I've seen a lot worse and if ref would have sent off who he thought instigators were game could have carried on

My apologies, I said a few years must have been more, it's my age. Either way they were a discarce, just my opinion!

As I saw it mayfields number 6 threw the 1st punch and then players from both teams got involved which is unacceptable. A spectator did enter the field and seemed angry about something but did not get involved in any fighting and was ushered off quickly. I've seen a lot worse and if ref would have sent off who he thought instigators were game could have carried on

i heard the same thing but heard warriors num 6 was also involved so yes i think its some thing that will be dealt with by mr waite probly heavy fines for both teams and players who if any were sent off banned and same for the fan who run on the pitch good debate just hope it does not happen again this season at any other games we dont need it in our game !!!

i heard the same thing but heard warriors num 6 was also involved so yes i think its some thing that will be dealt with by mr waite probly heavy fines for both teams and players who if any were sent off banned and same for the fan who run on the pitch good debate just hope it does not happen again this season at any other games we dont need it in our game !!!

Here here.

Don't think anyone got sent off though

Can they be cited after the event?

Here here.

Don't think anyone got sent off though

Can they be cited after the event?

i think so with video evidence 

So we should take responsibility for Spectators and Sin Binned Players entering the Pitch ? And a Brawl we never started ? .

Ha ha a brawl you never started??

I watched the mayfield 6 and 3 beat a 16 year old winger up, and then the 3 ko his own player, and yes the mayfield bench and coaching staff was straight over getting involved, the spectator entering the field was the 16 year old wingers father trying unsuccessfully to reach his son who was getting set about by the mayfield players.

To be fair to both teams it could have been played on and certain players sent off, but the ref was a bit dramatic in abandoning the game

at the game to day and wondering if the referee was worth his fee surely a couple ov cards yellow/red would of sorted it???

Who was the referee out of interest? A few years ago my team had an abandonment at Hunslet, yet not one player had been sin binned or sent off. It was a young referee, officiating in the NCL for the first time. There was a brawl and the lad panicked, but to his credit he went on to higher standards. He was referee at Wigan .v. Leigh in the Challenge cup recently.

at the game to day and wondering if the referee was worth his fee surely a couple ov cards yellow/red would of sorted it???

Both teams should be disciplined, end of. That not coached by the respective coaches??