Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sandspine

Results 04/05/13

109 posts in this topic

WIGAN ST JUDES 34-26 WATERHEAD

Judes maintained their unbeaten league run in a scrappy game, it was end to end stuff as the game was played at a furious pace but both sides were guilty of bad handling and bad decision making when carrying the ball. Waterhead crossed first on five minutes after soking up some Judes pressure they worked their way up the field and scored a good converted try it wasn’t long before Judes replied when Paul Pendlebury put Darryl King away and he outstripped the cover Gareth Thomas added the goal they stretched the lead when good approach work from the half backs saw Scott Robinson crash over for the first of his hat trick of tries and three minutes later he was striding over again thanks to some good handling he added the extras right on the stroke of half time Waterhead reduced the lead winning the race to a kick and adding the goal 16-12 at the turn round.

Judes started the second half at a good pace and Dean Hunt had finished off a good backs break and Robinson goaled then came the try of the match Waterhead kicked deep into the Judes territory and M.O. M. fullback Nathan Jones fielded the ball and scythed through the kick chasers to run sixty metres before handing on to the supporting Darryl King who went over by the posts Robinson converted to give Judes a 16 point cushion but the visitors were not lying down and back they came forcing there way over from close range but the kick sailed wide, Judes advanced up the field and applied pressure to the Waterhead line and Dave Carney through out a wide ball to find the solitary Robinson who strolled over and added the goal, it looked like game over with ten to go but a string of penalties from Judes gave the visitors good field position and they took full advantage going in for two tries of which one was converted to round off the scoring.

Let’s get a few things straight here. First of all it is always a tasty game between both sides, this is obviously a good watch for all is it not???

However Hunslet were digging all game regardless off the fact they were in front. They were the better side in the 1st half however Mayfield started the stronger side in the 2nd half. There were a few tasty tackles but is that not what we want to see???

Mayfields number 6 tackled the Hunslet winger which unfortunately ended up in the dugouts. The response to this is what caused the game to be abandoned, the Hunslet bench were pushing and shoving Mayfields 6 etc and punches from both teams were thrown, the whole Hunslet team plus 1 Hunslet sin binned player and 2 Hunslet fans were rallying around and throwing punches at the Mayfield team. Not all the Mayfield team were involved and when some of the Mayfield players tried pulling players away punches were then thrown at them. The Mayfield coaching staff DID NOT run onto the pitch they walked on and walked off once the game was called off. It was all Hunslets fault - FACT.

Hunslet even had a Joining Jack Charity representative, in all the attire offering the Mayfield centre a separate fight on the car park when the teams were walking into the changing rooms. What kind of example does that set and how does that look for such a well known and respected charity?

There is always an issue up at Hunslet and this is not just my opinion but the opinion of many other players/fans. Even a committee member for Hunslet said "all our lads wanted to do was fight" - Need i say more.

Hunslet should get some sort of punishment, weather that is a fine or a point deduction, not kicked out off the league.

you say Mayfield started the second half the stronger was this before or after the Warriors had gone the lengh of the field to score a try in which six Warriors players were invoved which made the score 28-4.?

Can you explain what thats implying please?

Certain clubs/officials are in the clique! To see a referee report before either team is tantemount to cheating and surely explains itself! Hunslet Warriors have always been seen by the ncl as undesirable, and when they turn up at the disciplinary the outcome will already be decided!

Certain clubs/officials are in the clique! To see a referee report before either team is tantemount to cheating and surely explains itself! Hunslet Warriors have always been seen by the ncl as undesirable, and when they turn up at the disciplinary the outcome will already be decided!

I thought that's what you meant. Nicely put

Hunslet even had a Joining Jack Charity representative, in all the attire offering the Mayfield centre a separate fight on the car park when the teams were walking into the changing rooms. What kind of example does that set and how does that look for such a well known and respected charity?

This is total fabrication there was no such character. It only highlights the depths you will sink to and to use such a worthwhile charity in this way is nothing short of despicable. You should be ashamed of yourself.

speak with your the club im sure the report should have been emailed 

This is total fabrication there was no such character. It only highlights the depths you will sink to and to use such a worthwhile charity in this way is nothing short of despicable. You should be ashamed of yourself.

I assure you that it is not fabrication nor something I would want to make up. I saw what I saw and heard what I heard. I'm not saying the mayfield player was in the right but I am saying the man in the navy blue joining jack attire was wrong to get involved. End of

speak with your the club im sure the report should have been emailed

Let's hope it its accurate to the video or questions will have to be asked

just reading some more comments on about hunslet and since been allowed back in the conference leauge that there discipline records fantastic strange people saying this ?  what happened at oldham a couple of years ago as i stated in a earlier post didnt the police get called for crowd problems and also damage to the ground ? or wasent it hunslet supporters ??? so its obvious your discipline is not as good as most of you hunslet supporters are making out 

you say Mayfield started the second half the stronger was this before or after the Warriors had gone the lengh of the field to score a try in which six Warriors players were invoved which made the score 28-4.?

does this mean it was ok for the lads dad to run on the pitch coz warriors were winning ? we dont need people running on pitches and causing disruption !!!!!!

I don't support Hunslet! I don't agree with the way certain teams are castigated though! ALL teams have a rowdy element at times, clubs can only do so much! There were refs locked in a changing room for there own safety at ........ earlier in the season! Nothing reported about that! If the face doesn't fit OR you havn't got a "friend" on the committee your buggered!!!! I think hunslet get picked on!

just reading some more comments on about hunslet and since been allowed back in the conference leauge that there discipline records fantastic strange people saying this ? what happened at oldham a couple of years ago as i stated in a earlier post didnt the police get called for crowd problems and also damage to the ground ? or wasent it hunslet supporters ??? so its obvious your discipline is not as good as most of you hunslet supporters are making out

Obviously you have some hidden agenda regarding the warriors. Whats your motive for trying to make them look bad on here. Your talking about something that happened 3 seasons ago .no arrests were made and no punishments as far as I'm aware were given to the club. It's clear from your posts you have a personal vendetta against them that probably stems from jealousy or some feeling of inferiority . Whichever it is its boring now

Obviously you have some hidden agenda regarding the warriors. Whats your motive for trying to make them look bad on here. Your talking about something that happened 3 seasons ago .no arrests were made and no punishments as far as I'm aware were given to the club. It's clear from your posts you have a personal vendetta against them that probably stems from jealousy or some feeling of inferiority . Whichever it is its boring now

no iam just stating facts !!! if iam boring you dont reply i dont dislike warriors but facts are facts and iam just merly stating them you no need to get angry over this  :rolleyes:

no iam just stating facts !!! if iam boring you dont reply i dont dislike warriors but facts are facts and iam just merly stating them you no need to get angry over this :rolleyes:

But your not stating facts. there just half truths that get more and more exaggerated each time they are repeated

But your not stating facts. there just half truths that get more and more exaggerated each time they are repeated

probly abit like yourself on earlier posts ? so is this not a fact oldham challenge cup crowd problems for hunslet warriors supporters damage to advertising board police called to ground ? fact or not ? or was it refs fault again you all have blinkers on and never see anything other than the refs fault ect ect ?

probly abit like yourself on earlier posts ? so is this not a fact oldham challenge cup crowd problems for hunslet warriors supporters damage to advertising board police called to ground ? fact or not ? or was it refs fault again you all have blinkers on and never see anything other than the refs fault ect ect ?

Look back at my posts I've never blamed ref. In my opinion he didn't need to abandon it . As I've said if punishment is to be given it should be done so fairly and objectively and without prejudice . The whole incident is on film and if It were up to me I'd post it on here so everyone can judge for themselves.

Look back at my posts I've never blamed ref. In my opinion he didn't need to abandon it . As I've said if punishment is to be given it should be done so fairly and objectively and without prejudice . The whole incident is on film and if It were up to me I'd post it on here so everyone can judge for themselves.

you still didnt answer my other post ? oldham fact or not ?

you still didnt answer my other post ? oldham fact or not ?

I answered it post before . No arrests. No punishment towards hunslet and 3 seasons ago

The only people that should have seen that report before the teams concerned is the discipline committee and the administrator. I doubt very much that "certain clubs/officials are in the clique" - but it would be interesting to know which club/official claims to have seen it!