Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wonky

town beat the hawks

100 posts in this topic

No.    Fifty maximum.

Thats funny seeing as we had a coach with 50 on plus a minibus and people who drove? See how many you bring to Hunslet.

Some pretty nasty stuff from the Hunslet fans so the second half and that last BP eliminating try made the win all the sweeter. Didn't think Hunslet looked a bad side just up against a good 'team'. As has been said keep playing like that and we needn't fear anybody. Looking forward to next week and hopefully a better humoured encounter with the widnes fans.

Funny seeing the hard man March thinking he was playing football with his pathetic play acting, squealed like a little girl. Horrible little #####.

Gotta agree with that ben10 . The guy was playing busted last year but has really stood up this year , been our creative and controlling force in the middle and really put his hand up week in week out .

Ha seems these hunslet clowns thought they were gonna come and turn us over and went sore when it didn't go too plan!! Lucky for them big Jamie acton didn't get much time to destroy them!! Silly clowns will show them when we take a few fans with us!!

The one quote from their forum that caught my eye was ' looking at our team sheet there's no way we should have been beaten ' .

So us having a good side doesn't come into it then ??

The one quote from their forum that caught my eye was ' looking at our team sheet there's no way we should have been beaten ' .

So us having a good side doesn't come into it then ??

let them all keep underestimating you , they might all wake up come playoff time  :D

i actually think there the worst fans to venture up to derwent park. yeah they were noisy and supported there team for about 60minutes, but all we heard was bad language when there were kids within eatshot, singled out a town fan for abuse,complained and sulked about every aspect of the game and gave thacks some personal abuse only for him to ram it back down there throats. ah well hopefully we upset them more in a fortnight and there playing gateshead and hemel next year.

Posted · Hidden by John Drake, May 7, 2013 - No reason given

i actually think there the worst fans to venture up to derwent park. yeah they were noisy and supported there team for about 60minutes, but all we heard was bad language when there were kids within eatshot, singled out a town fan for abuse,complained and sulked about every aspect of the game and gave thacks some personal abuse only for him to ram it back down there throats. ah well hopefully we upset them more in a fortnight and there playing gateshead and hemel next year.

you inbred hillybillys make me laugh, I find it comical that your all quick to have a pop at Hunslet fans yet you all fail to mention why that fat lad got abuse. If you gonna turn round and gesture then expect some stick back. And I woukdnt mind if I bever had to come back to your dump of a ghost town ever again

Who's been given abuse

you inbred hillybillys make me laugh, I find it comical that your all quick to have a pop at Hunslet fans yet you all fail to mention why that fat lad got abuse. If you gonna turn round and gesture then expect some stick back. And I woukdnt mind if I bever had to come back to your dump of a ghost town ever again

Inbred hillbillys?

Dump of a ghost town?

One liners like that should see you on britains got talent kid

It's ok , we're happy living up here in the country's most beautiful county .

im not saying he was innocent, and trust me it isnt the 1st time hes over stepped the mark but the language wasnt on when there were kids present,its supposed to be a family sport. and its not as if 1 of you retaliated, but all 600 or however many you claim you brought up did. as for not coming up, im sure well all lose a lot of sleep tonight because of it.

Family sport is right , I had a good craic with a couple from hunslet in the main stand . That's as it should be in our sport ,good craic and banter but no more . This ain't football where fans can't turn up without swapping vile abuse , and it isnt a minority !!Always bemused by that .

Family sport is right , I had a good craic with a couple from hunslet in the main stand . That's as it should be in our sport ,good craic and banter but no more . This ain't football where fans can't turn up without swapping vile abuse . Always bemused by that .

what they were singing about thacks was out of order and i think thats why the town fan made tbe gesture.

oh dear somebody cant handle a defeat

LOL... if you think Workington is a ghost town, just wait until you visit that place down the road from us!

Thacks had a blinder , always the best way for a sportsman to answer abuse from terraces !!Pretty pointless anyway you're right . Anyway , we got the priceless points and we're 2 from 2 in this crucial run of games we've identified . Just stay healthy now until we tackle the dons

I've never seen a ghost here in my life . !

Not as much as we laughed kicking your a***s and sending you back to your slums crying your eyes out.   Get a real life!!!

Just read the match report on the Hawks website and it's like a different game.   Chisolm went full length to score - apparently and Olstrum slid over the line to score!!!!!!

They've decided to ignore yesterday and keep themselves 7 th in the table !

well we apparently only won because carters try was on the 7th tackle. and the ref admitted his error to there fans after the game, the two plays at the ball by there players obviously dont count as resetting the tackle count

I hope this keyboard warrior from hunslet makes himself known to us at there ground if he would like to take it beyond tapping on the keyboard!!

What a bunch if clowns they got beat and to be honest I hope Whitehaven give them a seeing too next time they venture here!!