Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wonky

town beat the hawks

100 posts in this topic

Posted · Hidden by John Drake, May 7, 2013 - No reason given

im not saying he was innocent, and trust me it isnt the 1st time hes over stepped the mark but the language wasnt on when there were kids present,its supposed to be a family sport. and its not as if 1 of you retaliated, but all 600 or however many you claim you brought up did. as for not coming up, im sure well all lose a lot of sleep tonight because of it.

oh ye of short memory wasnt so long ago your fans where throwing alcohol over fax fans just because they were whipping your hides.swearing by town fans is common practice a taste of your own medicine and you dont like it.hardly clever to threaten to take it further on their next visit this kind of attitude isnt wanted in the game,between fans.  

Oh look, a lesser spotted jameater, haven't seen one of those in here for ages. Can't think why. And your right about not wanting this between fans, just ask those Leigh fans what they think if your scummy lot.

Well we know your from JAM LAND and there is know way you would be at the FAX game .So where did you get your information from CHOCCY

Inbred hillbillys?

Dump of a ghost town?

One liners like that should see you on britains got talent kid you must have been up all night thinking of them.

It's fine mate, really we won't miss you if you "bever" come back.

i say boy , i dont even look like a hillbilly ,yeeeee har.

Well we know your from JAM LAND and there is know way you would be at the FAX game .So where did you get your information from CHOCCY

i aint from jamland as thats in workington!! and i aint choccy!! it was posted on rl forums about the behaviour of the usual suspects from town.

So you didn't see it? Yet you feel you have enough information to slag people off? You sound like fun.

Keyboard warrior and your 75 alias, please jog on and drink your can of 7 up please

So you didn't see it? Yet you feel you have enough information to slag people off? You sound like fun

correct,my informant doesnt need to tell fibs just true facts.

Oh no! another username by our resident jampot lol. The bubbles in his 7UP have gone to is head.

i aint from jamland as thats in workington!! and i aint choccy!! it was posted on rl forums about the behaviour of the usual suspects from town.

i love haven fans x

correct,my informant doesnt need to tell fibs just true facts.

So your basing it all on rumour,supposition and gossip. Marvelous. My mate told me you take it up the choccy lonning and eat dog food. And he has no reason to lie.

So your basing it all on rumour,supposition and gossip. Marvelous. My mate told me you take it up the choccy lonning and eat dog food. And he has no reason to lie.

:lol: :lol:

Another Greenbank based keyboard warrior, yawn yawn

Four words for you to take back to the other deluded ones, "Forever in our shadow"

:lol:  :lol:   oh my can't wait for the usual sensitive souls to get all het up by your post. 

Another Greenbank based keyboard warrior, yawn yawn

Four words for you to take back to the other deluded ones, "Forever in our shadow"

Now, now, he could be from Woodus or even Parton!!!!!!

My informant? A detective are you? Lol.

Thats even worse trolling than poorer poorer managed.....or is it the same tard who's managed to scrape right through the bottom of the barrel and is now scratting around in the mud?

My informant? A detective are you? Lol.

Thats even worse trolling than poorer poorer managed.....or is it the same tard who's managed to scrape right through the bottom of the barrel and is now scratting around in the m

clouseau :lol:

You are right mate,there is some dickheads on the popular side who use disgraceful language and throw lager over Fax fans,fortunately they are in the minority

Some dirty language, there is also 99% of normal die hard supporters who attend and enjoy there rugby in the popular side too including families and children!

richard heads in all walks of life,itonly seems to be mentioned on here when weve had a win.

You are right mate,there is some dickheads on the popular side who use disgraceful language and throw lager over Fax fans,fortunately they are in the minority

The D"**^&d in question who threw lager happened to be a Reds fan at his 1st game at Town for some years, thankfully I haven't seen him down there since

Thats funny seeing as we had a coach with 50 on plus a minibus and people who drove? See how many you bring to Hunslet.

Some must have stayed in the pub then.....as Keith said it was no more than 50 :rolleyes:  Thanks for coming anyway, you fetched 40 more than Sheffield :O

Some must have stayed in the pub then.....as Keith said it was no more than 50 :rolleyes: Thanks for coming anyway, you fetched 40 more than Sheffield :O

Enjoyed my day out yesterday, feeling worse for wear now though, I didn't see or hear any of the abuse that's been mentioned so can't really comment, i'd say maybe about 75 Huns fans yesterday, certainly more than 50, 49 were on the coach ;)

Best team won on the day, let's do it all again a week on Sunday, see you in two weeks

Enjoyed my day out yesterday, feeling worse for wear now though, I didn't see or hear any of the abuse that's been mentioned so can't really comment, i'd say maybe about 75 Huns fans yesterday, certainly more than 50, 49 were on the coach ;)

Best team won on the day, let's do it all again a week on Sunday, see you in two weeks

come and finish the last of my lambrini with me pal ,i ve only got 12 bottles  to polish off ,then i can start on the white lightening.

come and finish the last of my lambrini with me pal ,i ve only got 12 bottles to polish off ,then i can start on the white lightening.

Another performance like yesterday's second half and I will be back on the booze!