Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

scott

Squad and score predictions for the widnes game.

72 posts in this topic

Posted · Hidden by John Drake, May 7, 2013 - No reason given

you,ll need to fetch a few fans,as there wont be many otherwise,just remind them to use the toilets first prior to going into the ground and no blowup sheep allowed oh go on then just a few. :lol::lol: wierdness reserves 0 widnes 66

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ look at all the laughs you got

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ look at all the laughs you got

wasnt after any everyones already laughing at you.i always have the last laugh :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  

Should be good game.

Hahahaha whos haven got on weekend hahahahahahahaha u bell

Hahahaha whos haven got on weekend hahahahahahahaha u bell

least we wernt knocked out by a amatuer team eh you bell

Pride of cumbria ha ha, a morally bankrupt club that sacks managers over the phone, has to rely on it's biggest rivals to save the areas shame and supply a proper stadium and has choccy for a fan...pride....Oh God... make it stop...my sides are would sore...

Oh dear.......not another halfwit choccy clone :rolleyes: where do they get them all from ? Each one that comes on has an even lower IQ than the last one. If they turned up to watch haven they might get a decent crowd. :O

Mr. Stokes returns for the Widnes match! Will he bring his camera!

Mr Consistent ?

As in decent human beings or decent amount of people? If its the former you're pretty much knocking looking for a decent human being haven fan. Mind there must be some decent non fan human beings in the swamp down the road....they keep giving stock to all the charity shops

wasnt after any everyones already laughing at you.i always have the last laugh :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  

Here we go again..... A mighty Haven Keyboard Warrior/Troll surfaces again...

Here we go again..... A mighty Haven Keyboard Warrior/Troll surfaces again...

Gonch's mate again winding you all up and you're falling for it!!!!!!

its an odd match, you want us to perform and even push for an upset but theres always the danger of the likes of acton or olstrum having a stormer and tweaking the vikings interest in them.i know its great for us to supply these players to super league but im a town fan above all else and i want our best young players to stay with the club for many years. getting karl on a 2 year deal looks a very good move at this point in time.

Posted · Hidden by John Drake, May 8, 2013 - No reason given

comedy gold .

thats it bed time for back to one ,night night x :wub:

thats it bed time for back to one ,night night x :wub:

He'll not be getting up for school in the morning with these late nights!!!!

Why does the Rugby League assume that we will not reach the Challenge Cup Final and agree with Premier Sports that we can play York on the Thursday night before the Wembley weekend?

I'm also really worried about how many midweek games we will be forced to play as dual Challenge Cup and Northern Rail Cup finalists - Keighley, Featherstone, Swinton, Sheffield and Batley! ........Is this really fair on our lads!

By the way, you can still get 500 -1 for the Cup, will really drop after Sunday!

Why does the Rugby League assume that we will not reach the Challenge Cup Final and agree with Premier Sports that we can play York on the Thursday night before the Wembley weekend?

I'm also really worried about how many midweek games we will be forced to play as dual Challenge Cup and Northern Rail Cup finalists - Keighley, Featherstone, Swinton, Sheffield and Batley! ........Is this really fair on our lads!

By the way, you can still get 500 -1 for the Cup, will really drop after Sunday!

There's a full fixture list for the Thursday before the Cup Final.

Sky bet have town 20/1 6th favourites for the Choo- Choo Cup but you can get 33/1 with bet victor . Worth a couple of sheckles.

There's a full fixture list for the Thursday before the Cup Final.

Sorry my mistake, but the full list does not include Super League clubs. I hope a championship club makes the final just to show the powers that be!

i think im going to go for the cup double.easy money

We are 12/1 for Sunday, Widnes are 50/1 ON! 33/1 the draw.

We are 12/1 for Sunday, Widnes are 50/1 ON! 33/1 the draw.

surely town at home against one of the weaker super league sides,who struggled with donny and are rubbish away from home is worth a quid or 2. does anyone know what start town get on the coupon?

surely town at home against one of the weaker super league sides,who struggled with donny and are rubbish away from home is worth a quid or 2. does anyone know what start town get on the coupon?

More of a case Widnes played poor on the day.If Widnes did not play ###### in their sky games we be 6th in the table now.Team not as poor as you think beating Hull,Warrington and saints.

More of a case Widnes played poor on the day.If Widnes did not play ###### in their sky games we be 6th in the table now.Team not as poor as you think beating Hull,Warrington and saints.

I'm sure it's all tongue in cheek mate, I'm certainly under no illusions about Widnes, having said that beating Saints is hardly a feather in your cap this season!!  ;)