Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Drake

Mornin' all

3 posts in this topic

Mornin' all. Your new moderator signing in for duty.

Please abide by the Terms & Conditions of Use on here (annoyingly pinned where no one can pretend they haven't seen them, for now, till we understand each other :happy:  ) and I'm sure we'll all get along.

If you see anything posted on here that you think breaks the T&Cs, don't reply to it yourself, just use the 'Report' button to flag it up to me to deal with.

Just to remind everyone, I have absolutely no connection with the Rochdale Hornets club and they have absolutely no connection with this forum, so if you want a question answering by the club, I'd suggest you contact them direct. There's a pinned thread at the top of the forum with contact details.

Cheers

Morning John, it may just be my phone but have the Terms and Conditions posting been removed from the top of this board? Only I can't see them.

Morning John, it may just be my phone but have the Terms and Conditions posting been removed from the top of this board? Only I can't see them.

Ah, hadn't realised it would no longer show in the mobile version when I pinned the T&Cs in full on the desktop site. I've reinstated the pinned thread at the top of the forum now, to cover all bases. Thanks for letting me know.