Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

duffymoon

IS MORLEY NEXT?

30 posts in this topic

Interesting article from Gareth Walker in this weeks League Express which suggests Adrian Morley could be the next Wire star to pull on a Swinton shirt.

Nothing about DR surprises me these days, I hope they change the rules at the end of the season, but seeing as in my opinion the current arrangements only benefit the superleague clubs I somehow doubt it, and promotion and relegation needs to happen as lower league rugby is dying on it's a#se without it.

Interesting article from Gareth Walker in this weeks League Express which suggests Adrian Morley could be the next Wire star to pull on a Swinton shirt.

Are they paying Gareth Walker to come up with the blatantly obvious?

To be fair there is a very good article on our favourite subject by Gareth Walker in this weeks League Express.

So if we are short on props as we have been of late the addition of 40 mins from Moz wouldnt benefit us then?

He's probably wrong, likely to be Ben Harrison......

yes just read on Twitter! Ben Harrison likely to figure this week with Mozza not quite ready but will be ok for us the following week unless Warrington have injuries to their other props.

Rhys Evans & Chris Bridge not quite ready for super league returns yet either .

According to an interview with Tony Smith Ben Harrison will be with us this weekend if he passes a fitness test and Danny Bridge will also be back from his Months loan to Warrington.

Rhys Evans & Chris Bridge not quite ready for super league returns yet either .According to an interview with Tony Smith Ben Harrison will be with us this weekend if he passes a fitness test and Danny Bridge will also be back from his Months loan to Warrington.

. Danny Bridge,month loan to Warrington lol

What I wanna know is when's Brian Bevan gonna turn out for the Lions wearing the number 2 jersey?

:P    :rolleyes:   :D   :wacko:

Does anyone actually give us a chance this Sunday? I'd take a bonus point if i'm honest! You never know though, Batley have lost their last three games...against Leigh, Fev and er Huddersfield. :rolleyes:

Just my opinion and I know I will be lambasted by some but if Morley plays in the Northern Rail Cup in a straight knockout competition,against a team from a lower division we will have sunk to a new low!

"...Swinton, who are our A team at the moment..."

"A team" indeed! What a way to describe our historic and once glorious old club. A comment which could so easily cause offence to many of us don't you think?

:rolleyes:

Adrian is in the Warrington 19 for Friday night along with Rhys Williams and Glenn Riley.

Ben Harrison . Rhys Evans and Chris Bridge were also expected to be fit this weekend

i think it is right that people should know what the rfl are doing to our "once" great sport

i think it is right that people should know what the rfl are doing to our "once" great sport

Really? Then write in to them about it. As it happens we on here all know what is going on and don't need others to drop little snippets of obvious information to us.

As for Adrian Morley, I happen to know him and he definitely wouldn't be trying to belittle us!

Every week a player from Warrington has played for us. Some of us hate it some of us tolerate it. 

Its taken over the season. I cant wait for it to be over. Its destroying my enjoyment.

The wonderful RFL is the game's worst enemy by a zillion miles.

Just popped on to stir more s###e have you?

Thanks......now run along and see what else you can uncover Sherlock!

Not at all. Folk are used to Wolves first teamers playing for you. It was the term Morley used that I thought Swinton would want to know about.

Is it disrespectful or just the truth? I hope its just the former.

Not at all. Folk are used to Wolves first teamers playing for you. It was the term Morley used that I thought Swinton would want to know about.

Is it disrespectful or just the truth? I hope its just the former.

Why is that? Do you think we cannot read for ourself?

What about a misquote? Figure of speech? Another persons perspective on it? Just like yourself!

As York are not whiter than white on this issue are they?

If I dig up some s##t about them I'll be sure to let you know.