Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

andyram

Dewsbury Rams 20 Halifax 18 - discuss the match here

135 posts in this topic

Sounds like a missed a great game. I forgot we were playing and agreed to work on my day off, then remembered - I was well p.i.ss.ed off.   :angry:

I think you would have quite enjoyed in Eddie.

Never mind, there's always next time.

:girlwerewolf:

Sounds like a missed a great game. I forgot we were playing and agreed to work on my day off, then remembered - I was well p.i.ss.ed off.   :angry:

If you dont work m8 u dont get to see any of the matches.

Sounds like it was going to be the Featherstone - Leigh game Premier Sports was going to pick for t.v,but Mr Poskitt argued that BOTH would lose money if the game was on t.v,what a shame for them both,so they put us on and we lose the extra 400 or more fans we would had got,and we don't need the money then? Also if the game was on Sunday,it would had been on our 40th anniversary to the day when we won the league,thanks to both Feath and Leigh,glad for you both... :no:

According to sources it was because Fax are the holders.Which is the policy the beeb operates with the challange cup.Always including the holders in the first game.

Hi

When dewsbury kicked through Dane Manning took out a chaser (and high according to video ref) 

O'briens was ruled out for double movement, Barlow lost the ball before grounding and they ruled watkinson dived on the ball in the corner with a foot out of play (if he'd stepped back in play before diving he'd have been ok)

Think thats them all??

Cheers Landy.

Its been a bad season for me wanting to watch The Rams. If its not on a  sunday , I can't go. We have had a few non-sunday games already.

Well done rams, great win, love it to be a Bat v Dews final, well we can dream can't we ???

Just need to avoid Batley, Leigh and Sheffield to get each other in next round and it could be a Batley v Dewsbury semi at least.

I wouldn't want an away trip to Cumbria, I don't think there are any easy games.

Realistically we need to avoid Batley, Sheffield and Leigh to start thinking about Finals.

Despite our abysmal 2nd half performances against everyone else we should be confident of challenging the remaining teams

Realistically we need to avoid Batley, Sheffield and Leigh to start thinking about Finals.

Despite our abysmal 2nd half performances against everyone else we should be confident of challenging the remaining teams

Does that include Halifax John?

:hunter: