Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Keith T

Red's for sale!

131 posts in this topic

Going to get a new stadium then........oh, I think we've been down that route before

your hardly in a position to call any team about poor attendances now are you? and no we wont be going bust again far from it.

Well it won't be your current BOD turning it around as they are clueless according to a die hard Haven fan I work with. So that must mean your going cap in hand to Sellafield again. How many times will the British taxpayer have to bail your lot out??

I'm sure the millionaires will be queuing up to invest in the sleeping giant called Whitehaven that have never won anything, have a ground thats falling to bits and have gates of about 600 in a town of 20k. I'll bet that guy who took over Salford had a hard decision to make!!

Well it won't be your current BOD turning it around as they are clueless according to a die hard Haven fan I work with. So that must mean your going cap in hand to Sellafield again. How many times will the British taxpayer have to bail your lot out??

I'm sure the millionaires will be queuing up to invest in the sleeping giant called Whitehaven that have never won anything, have a ground thats falling to bits and have gates of about 600 in a town of 20k. I'll bet that guy who took over Salford had a hard decision to make!!

Do Haven 2010 Ltd even own the lease to the ground or is it with the RFL?      

Wasted ? ... Now I have officially heard it all . Talk about being damned by your own words . We have invested wisely to give us a tidy little WORLD CUP ground . Unbelievable some of this stuff we read ...

lets all guess what the big things happening soon at haven are. my guess is pora to sign new contract!!

Were you at the meeting last night BTO?

Why do you think in all seriousness your the best team in Cumbria and it makes you laugh that any town fan would think we are ?

What's your reasoning

Yes, I heard about a new clubhouse and cover on the popularside (most welcome for us Town fans).    No doubt your rent will go up though accordingly.

How long must we wait for this killer answer guys

Is that it ?? Gee whizz . History and present may suggest otherwise but there you go .

Its the same as saying Whitehaven Amatuers are the best football team in Cumbria.

Everyone knows they aren't apart from the deluded ones

Its amazing the incompetency and waste of money that was Pow Beck :

http://www.timesandstar.co.uk/calls-to-scrap-pow-beck-plans-1.796335?referrerPath=

It was dead in the water 15 months before they admitted it, and the RFL and World Cup had to backtrack because of broken promises.

It did have a good outcome though, we get a spruce up and a WORLD CUP venue.

WORLD CUP venue ... Great ring to it , can't wait . Boy we're gonna see some talent and a genuine legend in OUR town on OUR pitch !

why would the rent go up then keith? these two things are just a small link in the chain of events scheduled to happen in the next 12 months.

From experience charities have to charge the market valuation for rentals and if there is going to be improvements at the Rec then the rental valuation is bound to increase.    Haven used to pay just under £5000 per year but the Miners put it up to £15k and Haven refused to pay it but I don't think after all that has gone on they could get away with that now.

So they are going cap in hand again, what a surprise!!

If this another link in the chain what's on the other end? An anchor?? I can see the good ship Haven heading for the rocks again!!!

why would the rent go up then keith? these two things are just a small link in the chain of events scheduled to happen in the next 12 months.

yeah yeah just like the hotel and leisure complex around the wreck and then the new stadium.all pie in the sky. when will you lot learn. wishful thinking on your part but you can always dream choccy lad.

your dreaming it is choccy aint you.keith in the current climate the country is in it would be in the best interests of the miners to put rents up.

Sometimes it's not in the hands of the charity (Miners) as they have to comply with charity laws, which as I said states that the charity has to get the best possible deal for charity and a true market valuation rental.   

Oh, and I know you are not choccy, in fact you're not in his class all though you're trying very hard.   :P

big things to happen down at the rec in the next twelve months which will more than prove we are the best club in cumbria.

Mong

keith,point proved.

Haven't a clue what your on about.   What does Mong have to do with what you were saying?    That's a new word to me, sorry.

about your fans and abuse they just cant help themselves.

Back to one! The big things happening to your team of misfits in the next 12 months must be where your name comes from.... Back to Championship 1

davidm you could argue all day as to who you think is the best club in cumbria but the answer will always be wrlfc. it dont need explaining.

Yes it ******* does you moron !!!!